Our path for her first black experience

Hello,
I always had the fantasy of seeing my woman in a black man and, I must say, maybe something is finally moving.

I started some time ago with a small dildo, which he liked very much. And then, after having investigated her preferences a little, we got to use blindfolds and ropes ... That's how I realized that she likes being submissive a lot, and so it's the other that takes the initiative, even roughly.

Clearly, at this point I introduced videos ... in particular interracial, to put them in front of her eyes in moments of our maximum excitement. And this too successfully, as he did not look away from the video, whatever he did, perhaps identifying herself with the women opening themselves to BBCs. I have been very lucky because she never thought about black guys, but she turned to be excited by them.

The last step taken was buying a black dildo. To make you understand, a Mr. Marcus, realistic. A brand new world for her.

She struggled to take it, but she made it. Now, her pussy is well trained and likes to be penetrated by this black dildo. It's very exciting to see her big ass moving, and her pussy really stretched by such a large cock.

Almost everytime she asks me to be fucked by Mr. Marcus dildo, and then I proceed to blindfold her ... and satisfy her with it, when suddenly, after removing the bandage, I show her interrcial videos ... and sometimes photos of BBC (i tell her) interested in her. It excites her very very much to see cocks hard for her.

Now, everytime we go on holiday, we bring the Mr. Marcus with us for her satisfaction away from home.

The scenario she likes most is that we are on vacation and she, tied and blindfolded to the bed, is vigorously taken by a black cock, educating her pussy to new sizes. While penetrated by Mr. Marcus, she says it would be a week of vacation that she would like very much.

Now, the situation now is that she is open to the possibility that I talk with some well hung candidates for her first experience with a BBC, and is prepared that something can happen for real.

Currently, my plan is to have a holday outside our country, and come to visit the BBC chosen by us, to make her this gift and finally see her opening her white european pussy to her first large black cock.

This is the present situation. Of course I'm happy to receive opinions and advices.

We are more or less the same place as you are. Using black dildoes, movies while having sex and so on. She is also very much aware of what I want her to experience. She is however, still a conservative person, that still has a hard time thinking the thought of someone else being involved in our sex life. Also, she loves my dick too much - so any other person coming in, really need to be extraordinaire...
My plan going forward is to keep doing what we are doing, and also go on a holiday to e.g. Jamaica. The combination of lots of black people (we are normally living in Denmark) and holiday "mood", might get her excited enough to crave something else than her husband.... :)

We are more or less the same place as you are. Using black dildoes, movies while having sex and so on. She is also very much aware of what I want her to experience. She is however, still a conservative person, that still has a hard time thinking the thought of someone else being involved in our sex life. Also, she loves my dick too much - so any other person coming in, really need to be extraordinaire...
My plan going forward is to keep doing what we are doing, and also go on a holiday to e.g. Jamaica. The combination of lots of black people (we are normally living in Denmark) and holiday "mood", might get her excited enough to crave something else than her husband.... :)
Thank you for your reply! Jamaica is an excellent destination, and maybe this will give her the final push for something more ;) And lots of black man around would help.
In fact I was thinking about it, but why not Africa, or even Europe, finding the right person... But I think we both agree that it will have to happen in holiday mood :)

Back