Our Hotwife Journal

New2it

Couple
I'm C wife is D. We want to thank the people on here who have made us feel welcome. We were highschool sweethearts. We have been together since we were 16. I'm 48 D is 49. Been married 28 years. So let's get to it. About a year ago I told her I wanted to see another man have sex with her. She laughed it off. After a year of bringing it up she said ok. A month ago we got serious about looking. I have a Marine friend that D said she thought was nice looking. I spoke to Jon about it and he was on board. We set up a meet at a hotel near Jon. D for a month was extremely nervous and anxious. The day comes and we are counting down the minutes. We get to the hotel. We meet Jon and go to the bar. I ask D if she's want an appetizer. She declines. An hour, 3 margaritas later I say let's go up to the room. She says 1 more *******. 2 shots later we go up. Things start slow. I kiss her then Jon kisses her. We lay her on the bed Jon goes down on her and I go up to kiss her and work on her boobs. Jon and I switch places. After a while of eating her out I fill motion on the bed I look up and she takes Jon in her mouth. First cock other than mine ever. What a sight. I get up and they change position. D is own her knees Jon moves in front of her and starts fucking her mouth. I moved in behide her and enter her. I'm fucking her and she is blowing Jon. Our first threesome. Now comes the fun part. D starts making a strange noise that isn't occupied by sexual pleasure. She says stop the room is spinning. She rolls off the bed and pukes everywhere. Nerves, no food and tequila stop our evening.
This was our first playdate. We have 2 more since. I will be posting 2nd playdate soon. It goes much better. Thanks for reading.

Back