Our First Swinger's Club Experience

fullofkink95

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Last weekend my girlfriend and I celebrated our three year anniversary in Denver and made an impromptu visit to our first swinger's club (Scarlett Ranch). Below I recount our experience that weekend.

The day before we went to Scarlett Ranch we were sitting in the Home2 hotel bar in downtown Denver. Sat next to us was a guy who wasn’t very good looking but started to strike a conversation with S and I. He must have saw an opening and that we were receptive because he kept trying to inch the conversation along and mentioned he and his friend were about to head to dinner. They invited us but we just kept chatting with him. His friend came down and was very visibly *******. He had got there while I was down in the restroom so when I got back up he was already talking to S. There wasn’t too much chemistry between everyone so we called it there but on their way out the friend said he was a “hugger” and hugged S on the way out. We both really liked the attention she got and it got us talking about Hotwifing. We had not planned to do anything the weekend of our anniversary but now that we were tipsy and turned on we got the idea to head to a swingers club the next day. I did some quick searching and found a place called Scarlett Ranch which apparently is one of the best in the country. It's super clean and even has an outdoor area for lounging and a restaurant serving food. The next day was their Sunday Funday event so we decided we'd give it a shot.

Fast forward to the following day. On the way there we were so incredibly nervous and were contemplating leaving but we ultimately kept driving to Scarlett Ranch. We actually stopped at Morrison, Colorado on the way there for coffee. Apparently this is where Red Rocks is but we had no idea. Anyway, we got some coffee and just did some window shopping to calm the nerves. This definitely got S at ease and ready to get on our way there. Once we got on our way things were good but the nerves of course got worse the closer we got there. Once we arrived it was close to 4:30PM. We took a second to collect ourselves in the car and just chatted. It helped that we could see a couple out front eating at a table and being waited on. It was weird knowing all of the crazy stuff that happens inside but on the outside it felt so normal. It definitely calmed the air a bit since it felt like a restaurant too.

Once we got in it was a lot. There was a decent sized crowd of people older than us probably by 10-20 years just hanging out there. We started signing up and as the process continued our nerves calmed a bit. We got settled in, dropped off our bag and our ******* and made our way outside.

We went off to the left area and laid down in front of a cabana in some sun chairs. There was a couple in front of us in a hammock making out, a couple to our left just chatting in sun chairs as well and much more. The outdoor area was large with people playing cornhole, beer pong, ping pong, and other fun games.

The amount of women there topless was absolutely amazing. Not everyone was topless. Maybe a half dozen out of the 50+ women there. But, it was so calming and therapeutic even to see women so themselves and sexy. The women were safe to receive attention from men without judgement from neither men nor their fellow woman. All body types were represented but the crowd was what you would typically see in a middle-American bar/restaurant setting. We even heard a woman talking about how her ******* was planning her wedding. These people were you and me, your neighbor, your friend... your fiancés parents! This women had her tits out the whole time and was talking about something so wholesome as her *******’s wedding. It was truly breathtaking to see.

While we were outside just relaxing in our chairs, S saw two couples saying goodbye. She saw one of the girlfriends passionately kiss the boyfriend of the other couple as he and his girlfriend were starting to leave. He was grabbing her ass and caressing her when he said goodbye. I did not see this myself but S immediately gasped when she saw this. I can only imagine why. I believe this was one of the biggest moments while we were there since she got to see a couple actually engage in the lifestyle and saw a woman who looked similar to her have feelings for this other guy. She later said that she saw her boyfriend try to regain her attention and sort of reclaim her while they were there the rest of the time. It was so hot and she is really enjoying the idea of this! It was so great for her to be able to see what Hotwifing can look like along with the beautiful emotions it can bring. I think we both know the direction we’re headed and we love it!

After awhile we decided to head in a check out the basement. We went down the stairs and to my surprise it wasn’t very packed. When we got down there we probably saw maybe 6-10 people but the space accommodate lots more! There were multiple private “rooms” with beds in them with clean sheets and towels lying there. Each space had curtains to provide some privacy as well. In the other section was a group play area with four beds in the center. Along the walls were couches and two crosses so people could watch. There were a couple people playing and I saw a naked woman walking around down there. I saw quickly but didn’t stare since I’m still so unsure as to what is allowed and what level of comfort people have with being watched. While we were down there we decided we would get some more alcohol and come back down to have sex. The area was so clean and moans of other women filling the air definitely got S excited. In her own words she said she later wanted to be loud just like them and show them how much she was enjoying herself! She used to always be the one sitting on the sideline or watching others having fun but now she got to have hers! Anyways we went upstairs went to get some more alcohol.

We came back down and the single guy we had saw before was still there. We went into an open room and closed the curtains. We caressed each other quickly and S very soon had her dress and bikini off. We got on the bed and immediately started kissing. We both had massive grins on our faces and were so happy to be there. She said she wanted me inside her immediately so I put it in as she pleased. She whispered in my ear that she wanted me to give me everything even if I cum quickly. So I turned it to 11 and went as loud and fast as I could. She moaned louder and louder and came right there on the bed at Scarlett Ranch on our first time! Imagine that! We went from not wanting to step foot in there to there hours later she came on my cock with others hearing her moans. My girlfriend is a little exhibitionist so I know this just drives her wild. I took some photos of her after down there and then we quickly cleaned up and went to the bar to collect our ******* and go back to the hotel.

When we got up there, we each went to the restroom and I had the idea of taking a photo of her topless outside. I ran this by her and she said she was down but only in the more secluded area that we knew there weren’t people anymore. As we made our way outside we passed by the pool tables. Standing there was a tall, athletic build black guy who we had caught eyes with earlier. As we were passing, he started turning toward us after he had just took his shot in pool. As he turned his attention to us I gave him a nod as we walked outside, knowing he'd be eyeing S on the way out. According to S, she locked eyes with him and gave him a smile. This may be as much as we’ve done together to signal to black guys that we both want this but it was so hot and truly symbolic! She is on board these days with bringing on a third guy, specifically a BBC, and it's so amazing! Of all the guys there that day there were maybe two that she’d be interested in and he was definitely number one!

She's beginning to understand the world I’ve been trying to open up in our relationship. I’m trying to give her the ability to explore her sexuality and experience extreme pleasure with the comfort of knowing your life long pattern is there to protect, support and guide you along this as with anything else in life. Americans are so sexually deprived it’s actually insane but that’s a whole other topic. Anyways, I’m so happy, we’re so close to trying a black bull. Her world was split open today in an amazing way. I cannot even imagine what that would entail. She literally saw positive women sex-role models for the first time in her life today and it was in person! With their tits out… and smiling!

After we had left we were talking about how when we were downstairs it felt so easy to just open the curtains and invite someone in. I mentioned that I would have easily have opened the curtain and asked the black guy to come in so S could give him head. She chuckled and said that she wouldn’t give him head initially or any guy for that matter. That he would have to "earn it". Well, I really hope one day there is a time where the guy either earns it by giving her the most amazing orgasm or even better, if his size alone brings her to her knees before he has even entered her. But what I’m comforted by the most though is that I think we both subconsciously know that the guy will be black. The first one may not be but, the right guy for us, the one who provides the right kind of spark will be.

Anyways, we went off into the corner and I snapped some beautiful pictures of her and then we headed out as planned. We then took off to Boulder and had an amazing dinner out there.

I am so god damn happy and this woman makes me the happiest man alive! We are going ring shopping tomorrow for our three anniversary and it couldn’t be more appropriate! I need to marry this woman!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6778.jpg
    IMG_6778.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_6772.jpg
    IMG_6772.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 281
Sounds like she's a keeper man. Glad you guys had a great experience. I'm up in Oregon for work and if its similar to the Bay Area, you'll definitely find a black bull.

Last weekend my girlfriend and I celebrated our three year anniversary in Denver and made an impromptu visit to our first swinger's club (Scarlett Ranch). Below I recount our experience that weekend.

The day before we went to Scarlett Ranch we were sitting in the Home2 hotel bar in downtown Denver. Sat next to us was a guy who wasn’t very good looking but started to strike a conversation with S and I. He must have saw an opening and that we were receptive because he kept trying to inch the conversation along and mentioned he and his friend were about to head to dinner. They invited us but we just kept chatting with him. His friend came down and was very visibly *******. He had got there while I was down in the restroom so when I got back up he was already talking to S. There wasn’t too much chemistry between everyone so we called it there but on their way out the friend said he was a “hugger” and hugged S on the way out. We both really liked the attention she got and it got us talking about Hotwifing. We had not planned to do anything the weekend of our anniversary but now that we were tipsy and turned on we got the idea to head to a swingers club the next day. I did some quick searching and found a place called Scarlett Ranch which apparently is one of the best in the country. It's super clean and even has an outdoor area for lounging and a restaurant serving food. The next day was their Sunday Funday event so we decided we'd give it a shot.

Fast forward to the following day. On the way there we were so incredibly nervous and were contemplating leaving but we ultimately kept driving to Scarlett Ranch. We actually stopped at Morrison, Colorado on the way there for coffee. Apparently this is where Red Rocks is but we had no idea. Anyway, we got some coffee and just did some window shopping to calm the nerves. This definitely got S at ease and ready to get on our way there. Once we got on our way things were good but the nerves of course got worse the closer we got there. Once we arrived it was close to 4:30PM. We took a second to collect ourselves in the car and just chatted. It helped that we could see a couple out front eating at a table and being waited on. It was weird knowing all of the crazy stuff that happens inside but on the outside it felt so normal. It definitely calmed the air a bit since it felt like a restaurant too.

Once we got in it was a lot. There was a decent sized crowd of people older than us probably by 10-20 years just hanging out there. We started signing up and as the process continued our nerves calmed a bit. We got settled in, dropped off our bag and our ******* and made our way outside.

We went off to the left area and laid down in front of a cabana in some sun chairs. There was a couple in front of us in a hammock making out, a couple to our left just chatting in sun chairs as well and much more. The outdoor area was large with people playing cornhole, beer pong, ping pong, and other fun games.

The amount of women there topless was absolutely amazing. Not everyone was topless. Maybe a half dozen out of the 50+ women there. But, it was so calming and therapeutic even to see women so themselves and sexy. The women were safe to receive attention from men without judgement from neither men nor their fellow woman. All body types were represented but the crowd was what you would typically see in a middle-American bar/restaurant setting. We even heard a woman talking about how her ******* was planning her wedding. These people were you and me, your neighbor, your friend... your fiancés parents! This women had her tits out the whole time and was talking about something so wholesome as her *******’s wedding. It was truly breathtaking to see.

While we were outside just relaxing in our chairs, S saw two couples saying goodbye. She saw one of the girlfriends passionately kiss the boyfriend of the other couple as he and his girlfriend were starting to leave. He was grabbing her ass and caressing her when he said goodbye. I did not see this myself but S immediately gasped when she saw this. I can only imagine why. I believe this was one of the biggest moments while we were there since she got to see a couple actually engage in the lifestyle and saw a woman who looked similar to her have feelings for this other guy. She later said that she saw her boyfriend try to regain her attention and sort of reclaim her while they were there the rest of the time. It was so hot and she is really enjoying the idea of this! It was so great for her to be able to see what Hotwifing can look like along with the beautiful emotions it can bring. I think we both know the direction we’re headed and we love it!

After awhile we decided to head in a check out the basement. We went down the stairs and to my surprise it wasn’t very packed. When we got down there we probably saw maybe 6-10 people but the space accommodate lots more! There were multiple private “rooms” with beds in them with clean sheets and towels lying there. Each space had curtains to provide some privacy as well. In the other section was a group play area with four beds in the center. Along the walls were couches and two crosses so people could watch. There were a couple people playing and I saw a naked woman walking around down there. I saw quickly but didn’t stare since I’m still so unsure as to what is allowed and what level of comfort people have with being watched. While we were down there we decided we would get some more alcohol and come back down to have sex. The area was so clean and moans of other women filling the air definitely got S excited. In her own words she said she later wanted to be loud just like them and show them how much she was enjoying herself! She used to always be the one sitting on the sideline or watching others having fun but now she got to have hers! Anyways we went upstairs went to get some more alcohol.

We came back down and the single guy we had saw before was still there. We went into an open room and closed the curtains. We caressed each other quickly and S very soon had her dress and bikini off. We got on the bed and immediately started kissing. We both had massive grins on our faces and were so happy to be there. She said she wanted me inside her immediately so I put it in as she pleased. She whispered in my ear that she wanted me to give me everything even if I cum quickly. So I turned it to 11 and went as loud and fast as I could. She moaned louder and louder and came right there on the bed at Scarlett Ranch on our first time! Imagine that! We went from not wanting to step foot in there to there hours later she came on my cock with others hearing her moans. My girlfriend is a little exhibitionist so I know this just drives her wild. I took some photos of her after down there and then we quickly cleaned up and went to the bar to collect our ******* and go back to the hotel.

When we got up there, we each went to the restroom and I had the idea of taking a photo of her topless outside. I ran this by her and she said she was down but only in the more secluded area that we knew there weren’t people anymore. As we made our way outside we passed by the pool tables. Standing there was a tall, athletic build black guy who we had caught eyes with earlier. As we were passing, he started turning toward us after he had just took his shot in pool. As he turned his attention to us I gave him a nod as we walked outside, knowing he'd be eyeing S on the way out. According to S, she locked eyes with him and gave him a smile. This may be as much as we’ve done together to signal to black guys that we both want this but it was so hot and truly symbolic! She is on board these days with bringing on a third guy, specifically a BBC, and it's so amazing! Of all the guys there that day there were maybe two that she’d be interested in and he was definitely number one!

She's beginning to understand the world I’ve been trying to open up in our relationship. I’m trying to give her the ability to explore her sexuality and experience extreme pleasure with the comfort of knowing your life long pattern is there to protect, support and guide you along this as with anything else in life. Americans are so sexually deprived it’s actually insane but that’s a whole other topic. Anyways, I’m so happy, we’re so close to trying a black bull. Her world was split open today in an amazing way. I cannot even imagine what that would entail. She literally saw positive women sex-role models for the first time in her life today and it was in person! With their tits out… and smiling!

After we had left we were talking about how when we were downstairs it felt so easy to just open the curtains and invite someone in. I mentioned that I would have easily have opened the curtain and asked the black guy to come in so S could give him head. She chuckled and said that she wouldn’t give him head initially or any guy for that matter. That he would have to "earn it". Well, I really hope one day there is a time where the guy either earns it by giving her the most amazing orgasm or even better, if his size alone brings her to her knees before he has even entered her. But what I’m comforted by the most though is that I think we both subconsciously know that the guy will be black. The first one may not be but, the right guy for us, the one who provides the right kind of spark will be.

Anyways, we went off into the corner and I snapped some beautiful pictures of her and then we headed out as planned. We then took off to Boulder and had an amazing dinner out there.

I am so god damn happy and this woman makes me the happiest man alive! We are going ring shopping tomorrow for our three anniversary and it couldn’t be more appropriate! I need to marry this woman!!!
Would love to meet that pussy in the swingers club

Great post! Been there and experienced that & you captured it perfectly. Wife has one idea in her head BEFORE you go, then a whole different perspective upon leaving. Do not let the momentum of this moment fade before acting on it! Just my advice. Go again SOON and chat w/the black guy next time. You and your wife are ready.

Great post! Been there and experienced that & you captured it perfectly. Wife has one idea in her head BEFORE you go, then a whole different perspective upon leaving. Do not let the momentum of this moment fade before acting on it! Just my advice. Go again SOON and chat w/the black guy next time. You and your wife are ready.
Thank you! Yeah we plan to go to another club this weekend and take the plunge. I don’t think either of us want to go the dating app/online route so these clubs are great for us. She also got super excited about the idea of going to Splash Mocha. So I’ll try to plan for that this summer or potentially the NYE Orlando event.

Thank you! Yeah we plan to go to another club this weekend and take the plunge. I don’t think either of us want to go the dating app/online route so these clubs are great for us. She also got super excited about the idea of going to Splash Mocha. So I’ll try to plan for that this summer or potentially the NYE Orlando event.
Nice hopefully you gave her the full details of splash. Also you could still use online sites (such as b2w, or fet, or sdc, etc.) to coordinate with folks who are also going to splash. Also great pics, she looks ready for some bbc.

Nice hopefully you gave her the full details of splash. Also you could still use online sites (such as b2w, or fet, or sdc, etc.) to coordinate with folks who are also going to splash. Also great pics, she looks ready for some bbc.
Yup! She read the whole thing about Splash Mocha. Her favorite part was the “wife watching room” and the “take 5” room. I can only imagine what’s going through her head when she thinks about those two but whatever it is it’ll be hot for sure!

Yup! She read the whole thing about Splash Mocha. Her favorite part was the “wife watching room” and the “take 5” room. I can only imagine what’s going through her head when she thinks about those two but whatever it is it’ll be hot for sure!
Glad the both of y’all are in interested in the lifestyle. Hopefully until splash there are some local interracial events you can go to.

Back