other vintage amateur

Well I was a swinger for 7 years. Yes, testing was done on a regular basis. My ex wife and I usually got to know the other couples months in advance of actually planning a swap. There were some rare cases when we got wasted at clubs and the wife wanted to try out some fresh meat. We used condoms when ever that happened. We may of been gassed but we weren't stupid. LOL. Jan B was very professional in her ventures. I am sure everyone was checked out long before she did any shoots with the men. There a lot of amateur websites that popped up that tried to sell the idea of black guys breeding their wives. I can assure you it was all a marketing scheme. The women were almost always using birth control or had a diaphragm. But to lure in customers, they claimed every session was a wife breeding session. Couldn't be farther from the truth. LOL. One site I recall was named BreedMyWife.com. I can't remember the wife's name but she did a lot of videos. I never seen her get pregnant once. hehe
absolutely 100% agree with everything you just said! My sentiments exactly and the point I was trying to make! LOL

One of the things about this fetish is the complete abandon the women feel as the surrender to that BBC. Its a complicated mix of taboos, shame control, and dominance. This woman is SO into her Bull she doesn't even look at her husband. Between round one and round two where she is lying on the bed stroking him, is peak cock worship. So hot!
Its one of the things that makes this vintage stuff so exciting. The taboo was very much more a thing back in the day, and makes the scenes really hot.

Another white housewife/couple into the BBC lifestyle. Most of you have probably already seen her. My favorite part of the whole video is at the 18:00 minute mark when she rides the black man reverse cowgirl at a frantic pace (with nasty dialogue from the cameraman/husband) and then when she dismounts you can see a lot of his nut drip out of her!
Pretty hot video... Thanks for sharing Buster.

Well I was a swinger for 7 years. Yes, testing was done on a regular basis. My ex wife and I usually got to know the other couples months in advance of actually planning a swap. There were some rare cases when we got wasted at clubs and the wife wanted to try out some fresh meat. We used condoms when ever that happened. We may of been gassed but we weren't stupid. LOL. Jan B was very professional in her ventures. I am sure everyone was checked out long before she did any shoots with the men. There a lot of amateur websites that popped up that tried to sell the idea of black guys breeding their wives. I can assure you it was all a marketing scheme. The women were almost always using birth control or had a diaphragm. But to lure in customers, they claimed every session was a wife breeding session. Couldn't be farther from the truth. LOL. One site I recall was named BreedMyWife.com. I can't remember the wife's name but she did a lot of videos. I never seen her get pregnant once. hehe
I agree. The breeding sites were all a marketing deal for sure. Before she quit, Holly Wetlove was affiliated with the site 'WifeBreeders'. A few other wives were also on that site, so yeah the 'breeding' concept captured on video was stimulating to many

Lynn Carroll-DVD Box Cover.jpg
Lynn Carroll, herself described this video at Hotmovies

"If you know anything about Amateur Video you know that I was one of the Originals and am a Member of the Amateur "Hall of Fame". We are the pioneers of TRUE Housewives who fucked because we LOVE to, not because we were making a movie. We had a party to FUCK, not to shoot. It just so happened we had cameras there. We would have fucked WITHOUT the camera. Not like todays FAKE girls.

Anyway, other members of the Amateur Hall of Fame include Gang Bang Gloria, from Lynn Love's LA and Karen, who I shot with a lot. Another is Jamie. I wanted more Amateur Film Stars to fuck with. So I invited fellow star JAMIE from IL to meet with Karen and I. If you used to get magazines you know Jamie well. WHAT A BODY and boy can she take on BIG COCKS.

I got together a large group, and we put on a show for our huge group of guys. You have to see to believe what our DREAM TEAM did that night. 18 people in adjoining rooms.

I start off on one bed in a room with Karen and 6 guys attack us. Jamie is on another bed getting fucked by whoever stops by with a hard cock! Triple Bed Action at it's finest.

Balls licked, dicks sucked and asshole fucked is me. I get DOUBLE PENETRATED very, very HARD. Watch my face as the dicks ram in me. GREAT Close ups of my puckered asshole.

Karen and Jamie double team one lucky big dicked black dude. Don't you wish it was you?

Moving on, Karen and I get on the same bed and get our tits covered in cum, then fuck two different black dudes side by side. She also gets her butt hole reamed!

Anal, DP, Bi female, 2 girls and 1 guy, facial cum and more!

This is a movie where you can get a TRUE feel for how much fun we have at our parties. Lots of HOT SEX and lots of fun too!

You should see the Creampies Karen does. She is the Original you know. If you are a REAL perv,then you do want this movie. Any true amateur collector wants a tape of us THREE of us together. It's the only one you will find. But...... you have to tell me who your favorite is."

I decided to post my upscaled copy of Lynn Carroll's All-Star Orgy. It is vastly improved from the original. Better color, better detail and now at 720p rather than 480p. I bought this video for $15 bucks at Hotmovies so I am being rather generous sharing it here. I don't think the way they edited this or the camerawork is all that great. The way they pieced this together was like opening a jigsaw puzzle and half the pieces were missing. I was a bit disappointed that Jamie did not get more time on camera than she did. They focused on Lynn more than anyone else. Afterall it is her video so I can see why. Don't expect a lot BBC in this one. The White guys were better hung than two of the Black guys (in my opinion). The Black guy that performed with Jamie did have a BBC but he did not perform with Carroll. They must of been in different rooms. Looks that way to me. The smallest guy was the very thin Black guy. He was lucky to have 5 inches between his legs. Good grief Charlie Brown! LOL Well enjoy this one.

View attachment Lynn Carrol's All-Star Orgy (AI Upscale 720p) 2.mp4
Lynn Carrol's All-Star Orgy (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

I decided to post my upscaled copy of Lynn Carroll's All-Star Orgy. It is vastly improved from the original. Better color, better detail and now at 720p rather than 480p. I bought this video for $15 bucks at Hotmovies so I am being rather generous sharing it here. I don't think the way they edited this or the camerawork is all that great. The way they pieced this together was like opening a jigsaw puzzle and half the pieces were missing. I was a bit disappointed that Jamie did not get more time on camera than she did. They focused on Lynn more than anyone else. Afterall it is her video so I can see why. Don't expect a lot BBC in this one. The White guys were better hung than two of the Black guys (in my opinion). The Black guy that performed with Jamie did have a BBC but he did not perform with Carroll. They must of been in different rooms. Looks that way to me. The smallest guy was the very thin Black guy. He was lucky to have 5 inches between his legs. Good grief Charlie Brown! LOL Well enjoy this one.

View attachment 6973826
Lynn Carrol's All-Star Orgy (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
Excellent!! Thanks for the post

Back