other vintage amateur

Here are a couple of videos from a woman who used to go by "Alice" on the old Darkcavern website. She's done several other IR videos as well with the majority of them ending with creampies.

Attachments

• alice1.avi
    8.8 MB · Views: 582
  • alice2.avi
    33.7 MB · Views: 326
Here are a couple of videos from a woman who used to go by "Alice" on the old Darkcavern website. She's done several other IR videos as well with the majority of them ending with creampies.
I remember The Darkcavern. It is still online! Has been since 1996. Years ago featured both pros and amateurs. A lot of user donated videos. Not sure what they have now.

Here is a funny pic from their site.
I have heard of Black Bulls but this is ridiculous. LOL😂😂😂
Black Bull.jpg

I remember The Darkcavern. It is still online! Has been since 1996. Years ago featured both pros and amateurs. A lot of user donated videos. Not sure what they have now.

View attachment 6968510
yeah, I miss the old site! the new one is now more "pro" centered and just like every other IR site now. they did keep some of their old stuff and material but also deleted a lot of the good pics, ads, etc!

Blue please upscale these next two videos if you don't mind! I want to see the difference (if any). another classic vintage pro creampie! from none other than F.M. Bradley! (He was one of the main black male adult performers of the 80's). This was from "Ebony Humpers 2". the white female's name was Donna N. (or Donna Anne). she had several aliases. anyhow, it sure as hell looks like FM creampied her! Maybe with the upscale we can get a better picture of the cumshot. Regardless, very hot scene!

Attachments

• donna&FM.mp4
    93.5 MB
white trailer park skank with jacked up teeth (or those clear transparent braces) gets creampied twice by two different black men! Not sure what her name was or if she did any other videos or not! (sorry forum...file is too large...will email to Blue immediately).

Cleo from the "Slutsnextdoor" series! she must have had some real good and tight pussy because the poor brotha didn't last more than 30 seconds once she got on top and rode him cowgirl! love the huge rock wedding ring on her finger! that's always a major turn on!

Attachments

• cleo1.wmv
    33.7 MB · Views: 417
Heres a Lori short I was telling you about. Not sure if any of you seen this. A guy sent this to me a while back. Its not the best quality but her dialogue is interesting as she talks to her fans. Its the last 12 mins of this movie
View attachment GotCum&PromoIntro 23m.mp4

View attachment 6968510
Yeah, that was the old logo for Dark Cavern. Real good site at one time. Years and years ago.

Heres a Lori short I was telling you about. Not sure if any of you seen this. A guy sent this to me a while back. Its not the best quality but her dialogue is interesting as she talks to her fans. Its the last 12 mins of this movie
View attachment 6969120

Yeah, that was the old logo for Dark Cavern. Real good site at one time. Years and years ago.
Her interview was so present and real still holds up today…she still live in So Cal?

Back