Origin of "Hotwife"

Saturn_V

Does anyone here know how old the word "hotwife" is? I can't recall when I first started seeing it used. I don't think it was used in the 90s at all. People in the chat room here stated that it's been around a good ten years.

Anyone know?

Anyone know?
...I did a quick research on this word and found about as many definitions and opinions as there are of cuckolding ... just according to who you're talking with.
...I recall the word "hotwife" materializing and popularizing around the same time that cuckolding became popular in the adult video industry of the late '80's. Unfortunately, dictionary sources have plenty to say about the origination of cuckold but not hotwife. I imagine that since there was a label put on a married man who's wife has sex with other men, and that fetish was growing in interest, that it was only natural to give the wife a label as well. I know it doesn't necessarily refer to a good looking female, however, as many hot wives do not have that cherished hour glass figure ... more washtub figure, maybe. From what I've read thus far, hotwife refers to married women who desires having sex with many men. It doesn't mean she dislikes her husband or refuses sex with him, its more that her sexual libido is much higher than his and the husband allows her to see other men for it.
...Even the word BULL has a history of usage as young, physically fit, male slaves used to breed the young females.
...Good luck in your research ... I'll look forward to learning more myself.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hotwife

Last edited:
Back