Oregon/Washington

I wouldn't say it's a swinger club but a unique place my cuckold husband and I have found that is called Elliott Bay Sauna & Hot Tub Co in Federal Way, WA. I've been there a few times and met guys there with my husband. We've also noticed if you sit in the parking lot there seems to be a scene where guys will walk by and invite you to join them which can be a lot of fun. I've even started doing it when I've finished driving for Uber and on my way home for some stress-revealing fun with a total stranger. I think the staff there must think I'm a total slut lol. They are on to something.

I wouldn't say it's a swinger club but a unique place my cuckold husband and I have found that is called Elliott Bay Sauna & Hot Tub Co in Federal Way, WA. I've been there a few times and met guys there with my husband. We've also noticed if you sit in the parking lot there seems to be a scene where guys will walk by and invite you to join them which can be a lot of fun. I've even started doing it when I've finished driving for Uber and on my way home for some stress-revealing fun with a total stranger. I think the staff there must think I'm a total slut lol. They are on to something.
Do they ever have BBC there to take

Thats super sexy! I am in need of a Uber driver :).

Back