Oregon coast straight white couple

jacknsuzinor

Couple
From
OR, US
We're a straight white couple, she's middle-aged and I'm older but that doesn't matter anyway cause this is for her and an acceptable hung black male. She enjoys being entertained by a well hung black gentleman while I watch, photo and video (private). She's been employed full time a several months (meaning no time off). and is just now at the point where she can take the time so we have share in 2 or 3 adventures. I'm attaching a few pictures. These range from 10 15 years ago. We have both put on weight since we started in this lifestyle, she's now 5' - 3" and is 160. If you're still interested continue reading!! I'm also overweight and also have arthritis In my back and hips plus COPD, I'm 5'7" and 200+. Please get back with me and we can discuss likes/dislikes, Be sure to put in your location. Just remember, I'm straight I just really enjoy watching you fuck my wife, it's the hottest thing I'm ever done. And she likes it too. I know she's anxious for some black so, let's hear from you.

Attachments

• dsewq10.jpg
    dsewq10.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 73
  • Large one.png
    Large one.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 74
  • untitledhnm5.png
    untitledhnm5.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 69
We're interested but it will be a little while. But please don't give up on us. She can't take any hard pounding sex, just needs it slow and gentle but hey, she loves the black dick in her and I love watching her get it. We like that you fan come to the coast, we've just got some stuff to take care of before anything can happen. How about telling us a little about yourself, physical description, likes and dislikes, etc.

Back