oral vs penetration

Oral before during and after penetration. Everyone can switch positions and get some of each. It's the best way to keep the ball rolling.
I fully agree. Sex is not a contest or a race. It is best when two or more people are bent on giving their partner(s) pleasure. You start when you begin and you are done when everyone is limp and smiling

I am insane about being dominated during sex. I must have it. I crave it. I fantasize about being dickwhipped by a nasty man with a foot long black dick until I am dizzy. I want to be told by that monster dick that I am a woman and must be submissive.

In practice I have never had a really big dick before, nor has any man done this dickwhipping thing satisfactorily on me. Male partners say it hurts them more than it hurts me, since my head is hard and their dicks are not. Being dickwhipped by a nice black silicon dildo on the other hand, is kinda fun and keeps up the mood of total domination without me actually getting hurt.

I like oral to start. After that, it depends on the lover and my mood. With a smaller cock, I find it harder to climax and need to be finished orally. With a larger cock, I can have more intense orgasms with penetration. Either way, I do want to be penetrated both for the physical pleasure of the thrusts and the emotional intimacy of receiving his cum (if it is a close friend and I am going bareback). As others have noted, my best ever orgasms have been with a large cock thrusting inside my vagina, while my husband or another man is licking my clitoris at the same time.

I like oral to start. After that, it depends on the lover and my mood. With a smaller cock, I find it harder to climax and need to be finished orally. With a larger cock, I can have more intense orgasms with penetration. Either way, I do want to be penetrated both for the physical pleasure of the thrusts and the emotional intimacy of receiving his cum (if it is a close friend and I am going bareback). As others have noted, my best ever orgasms have been with a large cock thrusting inside my vagina, while my husband or another man is licking my clitoris at the same time.
ohh gasp

Back