oral vs penetration

From a male perspective I enjoy all contact. I like having my dick sucked and I love fucking. A shaved or closely trimmed pussy is an oral delight and I like to eat pussy almost as much as I enjoy fucking pussy. I think good oral skills are at least as important organ size. I am amply endowed and a good oral warm up makes for a much more pleasurable encounter

off-topic:
(...) A shaved or closely trimmed pussy is an oral delight and I like to eat pussy almost as much as I enjoy fucking pussy.
The important part is that the pussy is shaved from the clit downward. Other than this... i really like when a woman has some hair down there. With pubic hair styles she can be playful and very creative. Shaving around, only leaving a heart shape, for example, or, alternatively, a spade symbol with a "Q" in it. :devil: :qos:

back to topic:
(...) good oral warm up makes for a much more pleasurable encounter
True.

Also i like giving oral (almost) as much as VP. i have cum a few times from eating my girlfriend`s pussy alone. ;)

I love the feeling of the initial penetration of my partner. A good oral session will literally gets the juices flowing and makes that initial penetration most pleasurable for both people

Back