Opinions on the hottest IR tattoos?

The artist who was likely going to do the work ended up with a personal situation so they were out for a bit. She filled out the app and they asked for a pic of the piece she wanted done and when she submitted the pic and placement, she received no response. It has been a task working with this shop but she wants the work done by someone far enough away from our location and she was looking for someone that fit her criteria. Not that this an elaborate piece but you still want someone who does good work, not only for asthetics but someone with experience and professionalism as well. At this point, she hasn't said much about it so I'm guessing she will eventually revisit her plan but I'm no longer certain when that may be. If and when it does happen though or even if she sets a date, I'll be sure to post.

The artist who was likely going to do the work ended up with a personal situation so they were out for a bit. She filled out the app and they asked for a pic of the piece she wanted done and when she submitted the pic and placement, she received no response. It has been a task working with this shop but she wants the work done by someone far enough away from our location and she was looking for someone that fit her criteria. Not that this an elaborate piece but you still want someone who does good work, not only for asthetics but someone with experience and professionalism as well. At this point, she hasn't said much about it so I'm guessing she will eventually revisit her plan but I'm no longer certain when that may be. If and when it does happen though or even if she sets a date, I'll be sure to post.
Here in NYC you walk in and done on the spot. Wife went in with bull for QOS tattoo after a few drinks he drew it up on the spot. I asked her not to get it so big and on her chest which she ended up not getting. She later ended up getting a SLAVE tattoo on her ass cheek which now everyone can see.

Last edited:
Here in NYC you walk in and dine on the spot. Wife went in with bull for QOS tattoo after a few drinks he drew it up on the spot. I asked her not to get it so big and on her chest which she ended up not. She ended up later getting SLAVE tattoo on her ass cheek with all to see.
We don't have too many shops where I am and the ones we've checked with are booked for quite a while. Would be nice to just walk into a shop and get it done with no big deal. Have you posted pics of her ink? That sounds hot and having it done the way she did is also hot.

We don't have too many shops where I am and the ones we've checked with are booked for quite a while. Would be nice to just walk into a shop and get it done with no big deal. Have you posted pics of her ink? That sounds hot and having it done the way she did is also hot.
She is heavily tattooed and pierced she has our tattoo guy for big and detailed work. The shops we use in city are for the crazy at the moment tattoo and are usually open to all hours of the night

It might still happen but then again, It might not. She tried several shops and they were booked out and that last shop turned it into a sour experience for her I think. I will definitely post if she gets another appointment somewhere though. As it stands right now, I'm chalking it up as a "no go" but keeping the possibility open.

That's also hot. My last girl had one very similar above her pussy. Slut for BBC. Would like to see more of these posted but its usually internet pics we've all seen already. Will there possibly be a future posting when you do?

Back