Onlyfans with wife

Has anyone here set up an Onlyfans?
Been a success?
Was it easy?
My wife is thinking of setting one up.
Yes. I have. I only do BBC content and have risen to the top 2.9% of content creators in just 4 months. In talks now to shoot in Vegas with Richard Mann and Shane Diesel. I’m Bella Bare, The Petite Professor XXX. Real life college professor, nurse, hotwife, USAF Veteran and MILF. 💋

Attachments

• D7E43408-4D6A-4779-9CBC-DC849CA03C9D.jpeg
    D7E43408-4D6A-4779-9CBC-DC849CA03C9D.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 214
my amazing friend has one

We’ve had an only fans for a couple years . The good thing about it is anyone CAN be successful regardless of age, gender, body type, orientation and content . There’s an audience for everyone .

BUT no matter how good the content , it doesn’t matter if no one knows it exists . The key to going from a few bucks of spending money to very good money is being able to market at least 3-4 hours a day, every day, across free platforms . And not just post a pic and a link. True actual engagement and posting and conversing with people (most of whom aren’t ever going to buy) . Marketing is essential and those that don’t have the time usually hire someone to run their free so socials while they focus on the paid content

We’ve had an only fans for a couple years . The good thing about it is anyone CAN be successful regardless of age, gender, body type, orientation and content . There’s an audience for everyone .

BUT no matter how good the content , it doesn’t matter if no one knows it exists . The key to going from a few bucks of spending money to very good money is being able to market at least 3-4 hours a day, every day, across free platforms . And not just post a pic and a link. True actual engagement and posting and conversing with people (most of whom aren’t ever going to buy) . Marketing is essential and those that don’t have the time usually hire someone to run their free so socials while they focus on the paid content
Very agree with you) hard and long work, that ruins completely of several days of inactivity. Would enjoy sharing experiences with couple who is 2 years on going 😊

Absolutely top 10% and only at it for 4months and we have done very well for ourselves. Come check us out

Absolutely top 10% and only at it for 4months and we have done very well for ourselves. Come check us out

Congrats on the quick success!

Back