Ongoing cuckold roleplay

Hi guys!

I'm a husband who just wants to see his bbw wife pleased in ways that he can't do for her. That being said, my wife isn't into that sort of lifestyle, so I'm trying to fulfill my fantasies here. :)

I'm very aroused by talking about different scenarios- whether you're our neighbor or a coworker, or our priest, who just happens to be morally corrupt and blackmails us into her becoming his sexual servant. :p

My biggest fantasy is this: There's a friend of ours. He's more like a roommate at this point. He's seen my wife in her shorts that she wears at night when no one else is home, and it doesn't help that they both constantly flirt with each other. She's seen enough of his cock through his shorts, to know that he's bigger than I am and I know she's fantasized about him taking her and making her feel like a horny teenager again.

I'm orally bisexual, but that doesn't have to be a thing if you're not interested.

Anyway, if you're interested, please send me a message and we can go from there. :)

Back