One of our first bbc date nights

Me and my Gf have been getting into this lifestyle more and more especially over the last couple of months, I’m very proud of us and especially her with how much we’ve grown as a couple in all aspects. But I do remember one of our first bbc bull encounters, this one in particular was the second time we’ve ever done this at the time, but This was the first time with this bull.
he pretty much fit my GFs type to a Tee, tall muscular, dominant , darker skinned, and well educated ect.. we had met him at a restaurant that me and her frequently go too, he is a waiter, and we would always ask for him, he was always very personable and funny, just easy to get along with, after we had the idea to try this lifestyle and after our first bbc bull encounter, we thought about the waiter and that he would probably be perfect for what we’re looking to do. My Gf genuinely doubted that he would be interested lol, I tried telling her that as long as he is straight I’m sure he will jump at the chance to play with her. We ended up inviting him over for a football game party we were having that Saturday, he agreed and he went, we were all drinking that day durning the game/party and there was probably 8 people today at our house, me my GF, and some friends. So after a long afternoon and evening of drinking everyone started to leave. Once everyone left it was just me kara (my gf) and Damon (the waiter) we were all pretty buzzed at this point and as he was telling us that he better get going I pulled him aside and explained to him what we would like to try if he is open to it. Just as expected, he was super into the idea, he told me point blank that she is one of the sexiest girls he has ever seen and has always wanted to fuck her. So after telling him our plan I called Kara over to let her know me and Damon talked about everything. She answered me reluctantly and said “okay, but how do you feel about all of this….?” (She asked Damon that)
Damon quickly responded and said he loves the idea and has always been extremely attracted to her, I could see the excitement all over her face when he said that. So after another round of drinks, I suggested that we go to the bedroom, so we walk in the room, Kara and Damon climb into bed together then proceed to making out with in 1 min of passionately kissing they each start removing some of their clothes. Once Kara removed her leggings and panties, Damon literally picked her up and layed her on the bed, kata then pulled his pants down, then his massive dick flung out of his shorts, he was already as hard as a rock, and literally as soon as that happened Kara started laughing at how unbelievably huge he was, her being used to mine probably didn’t help either lol!
she then started telling him how sexy he was, and he returned the compliments, mean while he was inserting his 9+ inch bbc in her pussy, they fucked for almost an hour, and only several positions but she was LOVING it, it was so surreal seeing her express that much pleasure durning sex, I’ve never seen her do that before. Her legs were trembling constantly, she was moaning it was so hot to see her get satisfied that well. Also this was the first time that she fucked a bull with out a condom, (they first bbc bull she played with wore one) I was definitely kinda worried about but it was so hot and she was cumming so hard from his cock it was worth the risk to me haha. And I know it was for her!
he did end up cumming inside of her, i ended up getting a plan b for her after they finished. Overall this was an absolutely beautiful experience for all of us, and we end up setting another date with him 2 weeks later, then got together again about once per week for about a month, then found out he had a finance that was unaware he was doing this, which really hurt Kara, so she recommended that she and him stop seeing eachother because of that. I know it was really hard for her because she was super into him. I know he was into her as well.
2 of these pics are pics that he took on their 2nd date, and a couple of them together when they were meeting up once a week,

Attachments

• CCEC0B8B-3036-475A-AFDF-8F6E6955F586.jpeg
    CCEC0B8B-3036-475A-AFDF-8F6E6955F586.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 813
  • 2524B566-E367-4D56-BFD5-E5355D441D2D.jpeg
    2524B566-E367-4D56-BFD5-E5355D441D2D.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 828
  • 715BF321-38C8-4156-AAE3-E46E317881DF.jpeg
    715BF321-38C8-4156-AAE3-E46E317881DF.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 812
  • 7DDD0BED-C7CA-455A-AF30-9D05920DD0EA.jpeg
    7DDD0BED-C7CA-455A-AF30-9D05920DD0EA.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 773
  • 62D572CC-22BD-469A-A0C7-A6CBE5249B40.jpeg
    62D572CC-22BD-469A-A0C7-A6CBE5249B40.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 795
Me and my Gf have been getting into this lifestyle more and more especially over the last couple of months, I’m very proud of us and especially her with how much we’ve grown as a couple in all aspects. But I do remember one of our first bbc bull encounters, this one in particular was the second time we’ve ever done this at the time, but This was the first time with this bull.
he pretty much fit my GFs type to a Tee, tall muscular, dominant , darker skinned, and well educated ect.. we had met him at a restaurant that me and her frequently go too, he is a waiter, and we would always ask for him, he was always very personable and funny, just easy to get along with, after we had the idea to try this lifestyle and after our first bbc bull encounter, we thought about the waiter and that he would probably be perfect for what we’re looking to do. My Gf genuinely doubted that he would be interested lol, I tried telling her that as long as he is straight I’m sure he will jump at the chance to play with her. We ended up inviting him over for a football game party we were having that Saturday, he agreed and he went, we were all drinking that day durning the game/party and there was probably 8 people today at our house, me my GF, and some friends. So after a long afternoon and evening of drinking everyone started to leave. Once everyone left it was just me kara (my gf) and Damon (the waiter) we were all pretty buzzed at this point and as he was telling us that he better get going I pulled him aside and explained to him what we would like to try if he is open to it. Just as expected, he was super into the idea, he told me point blank that she is one of the sexiest girls he has ever seen and has always wanted to fuck her. So after telling him our plan I called Kara over to let her know me and Damon talked about everything. She answered me reluctantly and said “okay, but how do you feel about all of this….?” (She asked Damon that)
Damon quickly responded and said he loves the idea and has always been extremely attracted to her, I could see the excitement all over her face when he said that. So after another round of drinks, I suggested that we go to the bedroom, so we walk in the room, Kara and Damon climb into bed together then proceed to making out with in 1 min of passionately kissing they each start removing some of their clothes. Once Kara removed her leggings and panties, Damon literally picked her up and layed her on the bed, kata then pulled his pants down, then his massive dick flung out of his shorts, he was already as hard as a rock, and literally as soon as that happened Kara started laughing at how unbelievably huge he was, her being used to mine probably didn’t help either lol!
she then started telling him how sexy he was, and he returned the compliments, mean while he was inserting his 9+ inch bbc in her pussy, they fucked for almost an hour, and only several positions but she was LOVING it, it was so surreal seeing her express that much pleasure durning sex, I’ve never seen her do that before. Her legs were trembling constantly, she was moaning it was so hot to see her get satisfied that well. Also this was the first time that she fucked a bull with out a condom, (they first bbc bull she played with wore one) I was definitely kinda worried about but it was so hot and she was cumming so hard from his cock it was worth the risk to me haha. And I know it was for her!
he did end up cumming inside of her, i ended up getting a plan b for her after they finished. Overall this was an absolutely beautiful experience for all of us, and we end up setting another date with him 2 weeks later, then got together again about once per week for about a month, then found out he had a finance that was unaware he was doing this, which really hurt Kara, so she recommended that she and him stop seeing eachother because of that. I know it was really hard for her because she was super into him. I know he was into her as well.
2 of these pics are pics that he took on their 2nd date, and a couple of them together when they were meeting up once a week,
Wonderful cock

You're lucky and your gf know from.very begin what he want. Would love to have a night like you had with this bull

I’m ready to fuck your gf

Our wifes hole needs to feel a real dick tare them open

Awesome pics

Sounds like you two.had s great experienxe your wife enjoying s bbcock.fucking her . My hotwife has had a few well.endowed men..WE are talking about her tsking her first black.nan. i told her to finf out what black.men like thetecwhite women to wearcfor themI told her you need to dress for a black.man to.let him.k ow that she wants him

Smokin Hott

Wow great photos

Back