Once You Go Black...

I love she's fucks black men what i don't like is the continuous spread of her face side by side of her nudes and action shots. I respect her and her privacy as to not recirculating exposure photos of such a fine QOS. Question to those who would, why be a part of it, I know most would not like having their private life exposed ultimately killing it for everyone. I know I know let's get the lazy rebuttal of "well she did it to herself making the videos. Yes she made the videos for the pleasure of others not to be exposed bit that just me.

I love she's fucks black men what i don't like is the continuous spread of her face side by side of her nudes and action shots. I respect her and her privacy as to not recirculating exposure photos of such a fine QOS. Question to those who would, why be a part of it, I know most would not like having their private life exposed ultimately killing it for everyone. I know I know let's get the lazy rebuttal of "well she did it to herself making the videos. Yes she made the videos for the pleasure of others not to be exposed bit that just me.
Exhibitionists live for being in the position of being caught, they have to put themselves in that position in order to get that thrill, but they don’t usually want to get caught, and deal with everything that follows. To share pix of that nature on a forum like this, where there’s the possibility of being seen but not judged, comes from a need of validation for what they’re doing, that’s why you see so many censored posts, they crave the validation but for one reason or another, they need to maintain their anonymity.

Exhibitionists live for being in the position of being caught, they have to put themselves in that position in order to get that thrill, but they don’t usually want to get caught, and deal with everything that follows. To share pix of that nature on a forum like this, where there’s the possibility of being seen but not judged, comes from a need of validation for what they’re doing, that’s why you see so many censored posts, they crave the validation but for one reason or another, they need to maintain their anonymity.
For sure I'm one of them in a since, while I'm no where near as popular. I still enjoy putting it out there for people to enjoy.

Back