Once You Go Black...

I dont understand why a sexual woman would limit their sexual possibilities by saying that they will only have sex with a certain race.
There’s really a bunch of reasons once you’ve spent a few years in the lifestyle,,,let’s take a look at it. While there are hung men in all races, I’ve found (with my 23 years of experience in this lifestyle), that if you line up a 100 white men, the average size dick runs about 5.7 inches, maybe 25 or 30% are over 7 inches, maybe 5% would be considered well endowed over 9 inches. Now take a 100 black men and you can just about switch those numbers around. White men with average dicks have adopted a certain style in their fucking, one that works best for them and the equipment they have, black men with average size dicks fuck the same exact way. So where does that leave us,,,men with bigger dicks can fuck in additional ways than men with average size dicks, ways that the smaller dicks can’t do without constantly falling out, ways that afford them the ability to work faster and longer because of the positions they can assume. Most men are drawn to big boobs, you can see them from across the room, so you lock onto them and take a straight line towards them. Big dicks are usually hidden, by the time we get to judge whether or not they can do the job she requires, everybody’s naked and it’s a done deal, we’re stuck with what we’ve got! When I went to glory holes you pretty much got what came through the hole, so race wasn’t my choice, if it was big enough to leave a sizable chunk on my side of the wall then I was fine with it, whatever the color. Your question was about race, yet I can ask you the same thing about women with big boobs, especially fake boobs, it doesn’t matter, as long as they’re big. It might interest you to find out that some psychiatrists blame mens fixation on big boobs on Mommy issues, she took you off the tit too soon, or didn’t give you any,,,now you’re a grown man and your heads gotten a lot bigger, in order to recapture that experience, the boob has to be proportionally bigger. We also can’t overlook the excitement that comes with crossing the racial barrier, that’s another whole facet of excitement, and regardless of what century we’re in, in the back of our minds it still carrys a taboo aspect, and what’s the single most motivator in causing someone to do something? Tell them they can’t do it! My hub’s got 6 inches, he can get me off, but he has to work at it, he has to spend a lot of energy if I need him to fuck me faster, he can’t kneel between my legs, spread his knees, and put his dick in me and rock his hips,,,well,,,he can but he’ll only have about 2 inches in me,,,a black man can fuck like that and still get 5 or 6 inches in me. Finally,,,I like Boston Cream Pie,,,Rhubarb Pie has a flaky crust, and tends to be tart,,,your question is like because I don’t like Rhubarb,,,I’m making some kind of statement,,,well,,,I guess I am, I prefer sweet desserts as opposed to tart desserts,,,but it’s not like you’ll find me on the street carrying a sign that says “Boston Cream Pie Matters”. LOL

There’s really a bunch of reasons once you’ve spent a few years in the lifestyle,,,let’s take a look at it. While there are hung men in all races, I’ve found (with my 23 years of experience in this lifestyle), that if you line up a 100 white men, the average size dick runs about 5.7 inches, maybe 25 or 30% are over 7 inches, maybe 5% would be considered well endowed over 9 inches. Now take a 100 black men and you can just about switch those numbers around. White men with average dicks have adopted a certain style in their fucking, one that works best for them and the equipment they have, black men with average size dicks fuck the same exact way. So where does that leave us,,,men with bigger dicks can fuck in additional ways than men with average size dicks, ways that the smaller dicks can’t do without constantly falling out, ways that afford them the ability to work faster and longer because of the positions they can assume. Most men are drawn to big boobs, you can see them from across the room, so you lock onto them and take a straight line towards them. Big dicks are usually hidden, by the time we get to judge whether or not they can do the job she requires, everybody’s naked and it’s a done deal, we’re stuck with what we’ve got! When I went to glory holes you pretty much got what came through the hole, so race wasn’t my choice, if it was big enough to leave a sizable chunk on my side of the wall then I was fine with it, whatever the color. Your question was about race, yet I can ask you the same thing about women with big boobs, especially fake boobs, it doesn’t matter, as long as they’re big. It might interest you to find out that some psychiatrists blame mens fixation on big boobs on Mommy issues, she took you off the tit too soon, or didn’t give you any,,,now you’re a grown man and your heads gotten a lot bigger, in order to recapture that experience, the boob has to be proportionally bigger. We also can’t overlook the excitement that comes with crossing the racial barrier, that’s another whole facet of excitement, and regardless of what century we’re in, in the back of our minds it still carrys a taboo aspect, and what’s the single most motivator in causing someone to do something? Tell them they can’t do it! My hub’s got 6 inches, he can get me off, but he has to work at it, he has to spend a lot of energy if I need him to fuck me faster, he can’t kneel between my legs, spread his knees, and put his dick in me and rock his hips,,,well,,,he can but he’ll only have about 2 inches in me,,,a black man can fuck like that and still get 5 or 6 inches in me. Finally,,,I like Boston Cream Pie,,,Rhubarb Pie has a flaky crust, and tends to be tart,,,your question is like because I don’t like Rhubarb,,,I’m making some kind of statement,,,well,,,I guess I am, I prefer sweet desserts as opposed to tart desserts,,,but it’s not like you’ll find me on the street carrying a sign that says “Boston Cream Pie Matters”. LOL
I love your answer. I'm not against white women choosing hung black men at all actually I love it. I think all women should experience BBC. I think it's so fucking beautiful and so fucking sexually arousing to me seeing beautiful women like you fucking hung black men. For me it's like watching a great work of moving sexual art. Thank you.

I hope my wife try’s some black cock and has the same experience as you. Lucky husband.
Me as the husband I definitely love going out with my wife while having her picked up in front of me on vacation. When it does happen sometimes people get shocked until I start showing them pictures and telling them how much I love BBC’s. One gentleman didn’t believe until I told him that I had a massive BBC butt plug in which he then proceeded to try and sleep with me but I told him I myself am only for BBC so instead asked me if I’d be more comfortable with him only using BBC dildos which he did on the balcony of his condo

Back