Once You Go Black...

Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I have dated white men before I was married, but not that many. A few. I mostly like it black now and only have sex with black men on the side cuz I like how they fuck me and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my husband, close friends, family and people I work with don't find out. I try to keep it confidential. But, I do consider myself a black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men. I could never give up being one now. I like it too much. ;)
hm i can understand you so well. i feel the same way. since i had my first black cock, i can't get away from it. i'm addicted and dependent, and i do everything for the black boys, really everything. even though i'm married,

Really ? Still can t believe that this would happen to my wife .
I gotta tell ya, that sounds a lot like wishful thinking, or to be more specific “whistling by the cemetery”,,,there is no such thing as a woman who “under the right circumstances”, wouldn’t be capable of cheating, and or doing it with a black man,,,some may do it at the drop of a hat, others may take more, like being seduced while vulnerable, or a little buzzed, or both. Oh sure they’ll say they’re sorry, and promise it’ll never happen again,,,but the second time is 100% easier, especially if she remembers the last time, that‘s all the little extra push she needs. And to be honest, what will she say? “I’m sorry,,,I promise it’ll never happen again”. A woman who’s been blacked has the same drive and lack of power to resist slipping out the back door as a man does when some hot babe flashes her eyes in his direction,,,cause they both are thinking the same thing, first off, they know what’s waiting for them, secondly they honestly don’t think they’ll get caught, and thirdly, if they do get caught, they can always say “I’m sorry,,,it’ll never happen again”,,,LOL

I gotta tell ya, that sounds a lot like wishful thinking, or to be more specific “whistling by the cemetery”,,,there is no such thing as a woman who “under the right circumstances”, wouldn’t be capable of cheating, and or doing it with a black man,,,some may do it at the drop of a hat, others may take more, like being seduced while vulnerable, or a little buzzed, or both. Oh sure they’ll say they’re sorry, and promise it’ll never happen again,,,but the second time is 100% easier, especially if she remembers the last time, that‘s all the little extra push she needs. And to be honest, what will she say? “I’m sorry,,,I promise it’ll never happen again”. A woman who’s been blacked has the same drive and lack of power to resist slipping out the back door as a man does when some hot babe flashes her eyes in his direction,,,cause they both are thinking the same thing, first off, they know what’s waiting for them, secondly they honestly don’t think they’ll get caught, and thirdly, if they do get caught, they can always say “I’m sorry,,,it’ll never happen again”,,,LOL
MOM, I'd like your opinion on my first wife. She is Japanese, and was dating in Tokyo, and sharing details with me. She was actually anti-black, if I am to be honest, and dated tall athletic white guys who liked a lot like me, for quite a time. I persuaded her to go black. Despite the fact that she was anti-black, it was remarkably easy to persuade her.

When she started dating black, she continued to report the details of her dates to me - and honestly, it the results were a bit underwhelming. Her black guys seemed similarto the whites. To me, it was the more of the same. More of the neuroses, manipulations etc. Perhaps they were a little better endowed on average, but it wasn't dramatically better, so far as I could tell. But here is the thing, she kept dating blacks - guy after guy, for months. She's typically meet 3-4 new guys a week - it's hard to say. She saw some white guys, but these were the guys she had met before she started her black sequence. Every new guy was black.

Anyway, she seemed totally waylaid by jungle fever, but it was hard to see why.

That dating continued until she met an incredible stud, and that got very serious. When it fell through, it was back to dating blacks.

5 years later she married a white American guy! What the fuck?

Back