Once You Go Black...

Those are some great pics. Especially the ones showing the black guy kissing her while cumming in her. That drives the white females right over the edge and into the pool of desire for more of the same.

It's no secret that the black man likes white pussy and knows how to work it to make her want more black dick. The formula for addicting the white females to black dick is fairly simple for the black man.

Power fuck her like she has never been fucked before.
Throw a little rough fucking her into the mix.
Make her talk. Make her say she wants that black dick and cum. Make her degrade herself for you or you can do it for her. Tell her she is classy and sassy around white but she has got to keep the scales balanced as a submissive fuck toy for the black man.

Kiss her while you cum in her then leave her with a satisfied white pussy full of black cum and feeling like a real and complete woman as you wait on her to call for some more.

The black man is definitely liking the white boys new commitment to being content with using masturbation over pussy to gain their satisfaction as this certainly opens many more willing white pussies to the black man who prefers pussy over masturbation.

Those are some great pics. Especially the ones showing the black guy kissing her while cumming in her. That drives the white females right over the edge and into the pool of desire for more of the same.

It's no secret that the black man likes white pussy and knows how to work it to make her want more black dick. The formula for addicting the white females to black dick is fairly simple for the black man.

Power fuck her like she has never been fucked before.
Throw a little rough fucking her into the mix.
Make her talk. Make her say she wants that black dick and cum. Make her degrade herself for you or you can do it for her. Tell her she is classy and sassy around white but she has got to keep the scales balanced as a submissive fuck toy for the black man.

Kiss her while you cum in her then leave her with a satisfied white pussy full of black cum and feeling like a real and complete woman as you wait on her to call for some more.

The black man is definitely liking the white boys new commitment to being content with using masturbation over pussy to gain their satisfaction as this certainly opens many more willing white pussies to the black man who prefers pussy over masturbation.

Iam still trying to convince my wife to try her first bbc.

Iam still trying to convince my wife to try her first bbc.

Ahhh yes OSD. Very well put and my sentimants exactly. And allow me to add: after the black bull empties his nutt in his white bitch he remains balls deep in her kissing as he looks her in the eye and tells her how supprised he is that she was the best piece of ass her ever had. It gives her a feeling of great satisfaction the she was able to arouse a real man like heto make him ejaculate with such power and completely empty his ball in her.

Back