Once You Go Black...

i have never never never ever seen THAT look on my first wife's face or my present wife's face. obviously im incapable of pleasing or satisfying ANY woman.

Not true.
You may not be capable of pleasing a woman yourself in this manner but there are other ways you can provide them pleasure, including making it possible for her to find satisfaction and enjoy this pleasure with someone else.

Just focus on the things you can do, become the best you can be at those and help her find whatever other pleasures she may desire wherever she can.

Not true.
You may not be capable of pleasing a woman yourself in this manner but there are other ways you can provide them pleasure, including making it possible for her to find satisfaction and enjoy this pleasure with someone else.

Just focus on the things you can do, become the best you can be at those and help her find whatever other pleasures she may desire wherever she can.
thank you for the advice. i DO feel totally inept at sex with women. have felt that way for a long time. i mean in the way real men satisfy women that is. im useless in that regard and it shows. my present wife and i dont even talk about sex..not sure how to even open that door anyways...it's been sooo long.

thank you for the advice. i DO feel totally inept at sex with women. have felt that way for a long time. i mean in the way real men satisfy women that is. im useless in that regard and it shows. my present wife and i dont even talk about sex..not sure how to even open that door anyways...it's been sooo long.

Is your wife aware of "Sabrina"? If so, perhaps she might be open to having a girlfriend and enjoying occasional lesbian sex with her.
If she is not aware of Sabrina, you could still offer to pleasure her in whatever manner you can.

Either way, you should learn to use your mouth, hands and various toys to the best of your ability as you never know when you may have an opportunity to give a woman pleasure. Like a "scout": be prepared! :D

In fact, that might be the way to approach your wife regarding sex, assuming you are interested in trying to rekindle some sort of sexual relationship with her.
Tell her that you miss being intimate with her and that you know that you aren't able to satisfy her in the usual way, but that you would really like to learn how to give her pleasure in other ways if she would be willing to help you learn how. Worse that can happen is she says thanks, but no, thanks.

Good luck!

Is your wife aware of "Sabrina"? If so, perhaps she might be open to having a girlfriend and enjoying occasional lesbian sex with her.
If she is not aware of Sabrina, you could still offer to pleasure her in whatever manner you can.

Either way, you should learn to use your mouth, hands and various toys to the best of your ability as you never know when you may have an opportunity to give a woman pleasure. Like a "scout": be prepared! :D

In fact, that might be the way to approach your wife regarding sex, assuming you are interested in trying to rekindle some sort of sexual relationship with her.
Tell her that you miss being intimate with her and that you know that you aren't able to satisfy her in the usual way, but that you would really like to learn how to give her pleasure in other ways if she would be willing to help you learn how. Worse that can happen is she says thanks, but no, thanks.

Good luck!
mmm interesting idea...even tho it has been years, and i do mean years since any sex with her. not talking about sex either. she does NOT know about the sabrina side of me. i feel if she did she would not be happy. her sister's now ex-husband was a crossdresser and she couldn't take it. she and her have had discussions about that subject and it seems my wife was never fully engaged in the discussion where it seemed she would be accepting. it's a difficult situation ..or i think so anyways. of course it may not be as "bad" or as difficult as i imagine either. from giving some detailed info to other men on here i've been told she already suspects i lik eto be a sissy.

mmm interesting idea...even tho it has been years, and i do mean years since any sex with her. not talking about sex either. she does NOT know about the sabrina side of me. i feel if she did she would not be happy. her sister's now ex-husband was a crossdresser and she couldn't take it. she and her have had discussions about that subject and it seems my wife was never fully engaged in the discussion where it seemed she would be accepting. it's a difficult situation ..or i th
ink so anyways. of course it may not be as "bad" or as difficult as i imagine either. from giving some detailed info to other men on here i've been told she already suspects i lik eto be a sissy.

Well, if you are able to rekindle some type of intimacy with her, it might lead to having a more open dialog and exchange of ideas and feelings.
As someone pointed out, if it's been years, your wife may have taken a lover on the sly. Even if she hasn't, you may find that once you establish communication and intimacy, she may be open to the idea of cuckolding you, if she knows you would be not only accepting of it, but actually supportive of her enjoying the pleasures that you can't give her yourself.

Then, as you feel she may be aware of your inclination toward being sissy, you may find yourself taking a more active role in performing maid like duties in support of her cuckolding you, which in turn may lead to her becoming more accepting of you dressing the part as well. Just dress somewhat conservatively at first, male mode, then sort of "hotel maid" instead of frilly to see if she can be comfortable with it and, if so, gradually more feminine.
Who knows, over time she may come to enjoy having you dress and maybe even treat you like the slut you wish you could be. :)

In any case, giving it a try can't be any worse than the "non-marriage" you appear to have now. I don't know if you have ******* and are staying together because of them or why you don't just get divorced and move on so you can be who you wish and allow her to be free as well, but if there is any possibility for you to have something with her, even if it is just being able to openly support each others happiness, I think it's worth giving it a shot.

As a guy, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to squirt like that.

View attachment 107620
you do squirt like that, when u cum.. guys always squirt.. lol. thats how it was explained to me once.. imagine how it would feel for a guy if he orgasmed but didnt shoot anything.. it would still feel good but not AS good..right? same thing for a girl, when we cum it can feel great.. but it always feels better when we squirt..at least for me thats true

Back