Once You Go Black...

no I think my boyfriend would freak out if he ever found out. yeah the black guy I hooked up with was alot bigger. I've never gotten fucked like that before
Still mistake. Its all about his dick and sex. There. Does this guy you slept want a relationship with you?

no I think my boyfriend would freak out if he ever found out. yeah the black guy I hooked up with was alot bigger. I've never gotten fucked like that before
Too bad. I was thinking maybe he had cuck tendencies and was voyeuristic and it could be a win-win.

Still mistake. Its all about his dick and sex. There. Does this guy you slept want a relationship with you?
Right now I'm sure it is just sex. She says he is much bigger and better than what her bf could give and she seems kind of down on him to begin with. Right now is the hot ******* sex stage and either they will have a relationship of just fuck each other's brains out.

She says she has never been fucked like that before so she's hooked. I suspect she should expect that a guy who satisfies like that most of the time has other women black and white and is enjoying life. So right now she should just pursue what makes her happy.

Evidently she likes larger cocks than she is used to and she won't have any problem getting that either from the black guy who I'm guessing was her first or some other similar guy. This guy may be able to hook her up with some friends who can provide her needs. Some of those guys share and sometimes a white girl wants more than one big cock at a time so chances are she is set.

I'm picturing her like my first wife at the nude beach when she saw the local guys with those hanging cocks scouting for white pussy. best experience of her life and mine. i bet her reaction to his size compared to her bf was priceless.

It's just a sex thing. She will care nothing for him other than the sex, and the same will go for him. And her boyfriend will take it in a good or bad way. Hoping he won't think of himself worthless. Because that isn't the case. Crazy men fall in love with the first piece of good pussy they ever had. And women do the same thing. When a man fucks the brakes off them. The relationship never works. Because they are based on sex. But some people are that shallow. Especially on this site. People always want the things they cannot have instead of what they need. In which case is always standing in front of them. So if you need dick or pussy that bad, good luck! And Black dick needs to sold and not told! Wake up fellas.... Priceless!!""

Last edited:
Three mixed race ******* later, been black from my first fuck,
don't even know what sex is like with a white guy, so it's not a case of going back. I've never been whitened

Hey Amanda... Your story kinda makes me wonder if I would have ever married white if my first sexual experience would have been with a black guy... or even started dating black while in college and before I met my ex.. But even though I have this thoughts, I've never had any regrets divorcing him for the path I have chosen. I've been very interracially involved for more than 18 years now and I couldn't be more happy in my life.

Back