Once You Go Black...

Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I date some white men, but not for sex. I only have sex with black men cuz I like how they fuck and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my close friends, family and work don't find out. But, I do consider myself a black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men. I could never give up being one now. I like it too much. ;)

get together with my wife, show her the way

;)... Really.. its makin me hot thinkin about getting turned out, I think I want him to help me suck the bbc when getting started, maybe even make take Ur load in his mouth...
Not my thing!!!! But fucking your nice wet pussy is.....

Back