Once You Go Black...

and whitegirls are so right to only put out for superior black cock and reject all whitedick
I agree totally. We are definitely starting to see an increase in this happening as more and more of our females are giving that white pussy up to the black man each day.

And as this has and will continue to increase in numbers it also provides these white girls with the ultimate fuck they never had before which in turn will increase their desire for more black dick. All while decreasing their desire for white dick. We all know that once that desire starts fading then the chance of getting pussy for the white dicks will also fade away.

Not a bad thing though simply because we all also know that the black man likes pussy, knows how to get it and knows what to do with it when he does get it. Plus all this extra practice he will get from the flood of new white pussy will only make him better and make the white girls better experienced sexually for him. He can multitask by gaining his sexual satisfaction and release inside the white females while at the same time training these girls to be and do exactly what he wants from them.

The black man and the white females will be busy with each other getting better at fucking while we boys will be busy getting better with plenty of practice at masturbating.

yea. OSD. And black guys love beating us whtieboys down and once they fuck a hot whitechic they take control of her mind and brainwash them to riddicule us witeguys and get them to convince their whitegfs to only fuck bros.

yea. OSD. And black guys love beating us whtieboys down and once they fuck a hot whitechic they take control of her mind and brainwash them to riddicule us witeguys and get them to convince their whitegfs to only fuck bros.
That is so true nocomp. It is a lot like getting shutout at home in a football game. We white boys do not score by staying pussy free while the black guys are scoring right and left by fucking several different white girls and at the same time training them to now be free of any white dick.

Imagine for a second that a very attractive white female has just been freshly fucked by a black guy and is carrying a white pussy full of his black cum while she is busy teasing and then turning down a desperate white boy for sex who hasn't had any pussy in a while.

That is so true nocomp. It is a lot like getting shutout at home in a football game. We white boys do not score by staying pussy free while the black guys are scoring right and left by fucking several different white girls and at the same time training them to now be free of any white dick.

Imagine for a second that a very attractive white female has just been freshly fucked by a black guy and is carrying a white pussy full of his black cum while she is busy teasing and then turning down a desperate white boy for sex who hasn't had any pussy in a while.

I know how it feels to be that whiteboy. So many times I've seen a hot whitegirl with a black guy making out and she caught me staring and gave me that "fuck you white boy" look.

This is a hot and erotic section to talk about I loved every picture posted, very awesome to all that posted. Watched my wife take on a black cock and it was incredible,To see her bite her bottom lips and see her tits bounce to each hard push hear her moan very erotic. To she her ride him fast in the chair. That was all it took for me to cum without jacking off. Can chat on the who hoseman27262Wife in action (16).jpgWife in action (17).jpgWife in action (18).jpg

Attachments

• Riding hard.avi
    47.7 MB · Views: 210
Now this is the perfect view that any black man would enjoy seeing up close and in person. Two white cuties looking up at him while both their tongues are touching his black dick that most likely has a combination of both their pussy juice on it. Plus he can enjoy the thought (and the feel) of having access to two white females while somewhere their are two white boys doing without.

friends-2chicks2-jpg.43455

It's simple mathmatics OSD.
Blackmale + whitefemale = Whiteboy - whitegirl
So true nocomp.
Or maybe a little long math: Blackmale + Whitefemale =
More practice and experience for the black man in properly satisfying the white females, which =
More black dicks inside more white pussy, which =
More sexually satisfied white females, which =
More white dicks getting no pussy at all, which =
More white boys that can finally do something better than the black man can. Masturbate, which =
More freshly black fucked white females watching more pussy free white boys beating off.
Isn't math fun?

Back