Once You Go Black...

I think you will be surprised how BBC will change your wife's attitude toward sex. just a warning you may become pussy free once she starts
Unbelievable in her case - she has a strong selfcontrol .
I hope she ll like and would may continue from time to time - if this would lead to become addicted - acceptable as long i can still please her orally .

My hub didn’t make me a slut, neither did hers, or any other slut wife,,,society kept them from being themselves, our husband‘s let us explore, and we found we liked it, so long as they weren’t complaining, then why shouldn’t we enjoy life to the fullest? If your boss gave you a raise, and then later said it was a bad idea, he was gonna put you back to where you were, would you say okay,,,or would you quit that job? There’s your answer!

My hub didn’t make me a slut, neither did hers, or any other slut wife,,,society kept them from being themselves, our husband‘s let us explore, and we found we liked it, so long as they weren’t complaining, then why shouldn’t we enjoy life to the fullest? If your boss gave you a raise, and then later said it was a bad idea, he was gonna put you back to where you were, would you say okay,,,or would you quit that job? There’s your answer!
You have thought about it quite long and deeply.

You have thought about it quite long and deeply.
I spent 23 years in this lifestyle, have seen just about everything, and did pretty much most of it, coming up this April and we‘ll be celebrating our 39th anniversary, so in my book we’re not only a success story, but know what we’re talking about!

P.S. Since I got into this to eventually adapt to a true Cuckold lifestyle, I always insisted no condoms and no pulling out, in true cuckoldress form, assuring every encounter actually qualified as a cucking. In all that time I never caught a single STD, or got pregnant (must’ve sold my soul to the devil or something, LOL),,,in fact, in the beginning my hub’s the only one who ever had a problem, we were with a couple and after the fact we found out the girl was only 18 (my hub was 36), and the doctor said that a PH problem with her caused him to get “orchitis”,,,his left nut blew up to the size of a peach,,,some antibiotics and Codeine and he was okay in 3 days. Oddly enough it didn’t happen the second time,,,I know what you thinking,,,”second time”? Well,,,if you recall, I did say she was 18 and my hub was 36 right? So,,,LOL

I spent 23 years in this lifestyle, have seen just about everything, and did pretty much most of it, coming up this April and we‘ll be celebrating our 39th anniversary, so in my book we’re not only a success story, but know what we’re talking about!

P.S. Since I got into this to eventually adapt to a true Cuckold lifestyle, I always insisted no condoms and no pulling out, in true cuckoldress form, assuring every encounter actually qualified as a cucking. In all that time I never caught a single STD, or got pregnant (must’ve sold my soul to the devil or something, LOL),,,in fact, in the beginning my hub’s the only one who ever had a problem, we were with a couple and after the fact we found out the girl was only 18 (my hub was 36), and the doctor said that a PH problem with her caused him to get “orchitis”,,,his left nut blew up to the size of a peach,,,some antibiotics and Codeine and he was okay in 3 days. Oddly enough it didn’t happen the second time,,,I know what you thinking,,,”second time”? Well,,,if you recall, I did say she was 18 and my hub was 36 right? So,,,LOL
What would you do differently if you were to restart your cuckolding career? :)

I'm a

I'm a Beta Latino boy... I sucked a BBC when I was 21 and I definitely agree with the old saying. BBC is so awesome! No I know why so many woman love it!
Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I have dated white men before I was married, but not that many. A few. I mostly like it black now and only have sex with black men on the side cuz I like how they fuck me and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my husband, close friends, family and people I work with don't find out. I try to keep it confidential. But, I do consider myself a black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men. I could never give up being one now. I like it too much. ;)
We have such a similar story. What started out as my husband fantasy has now become a sexual routine. I now make myself available to any sexy black male to bring them sexual pleasure. They have such massive cocks, know how to be dominant and there cum taste so goodIm a bbc whore and I enjoy it

Back