Once You Go Black...

tumblr_onhaytovOB1ulfibqo1_500.jpg
I'd prefer a Mercedes but a BBC is more realistic. LOL

for me, the most powerful fantasy is of a wife who tries interracial sex for her husband and makes love to a black man (husband watching or not) and that becomes a key to opening the door to her sexuality.

It's not just a one-off, it's not even with the same black guy. That good wife can give herself to any number of black men. It's in her mind and in her body

I think this is so fucking hot. The 1'st black cock I thought I was gonna suck real quick turned out to be the biggest cock I had ever seen in person I remember looking at my husband n showing him I had both hands on it & a mouth full....My husband is a 1 hand & a kiss of his dick head... But That is was when I learned very quickly how to relax my throat muscles....He held me in a position that allowed all of his giant cock to slide all the way down my throat... I couldnt move..say no or stop him. He just steadily slid it so far into my throat I feared what had in mind if he decided to cum while down my throat.... Wow... To think back at how nervous I was I still was amazed at its size when he took it out of my throat & asked me where his cock had been....."It was almost in my stomach" It was so hot to hear these words with my husband sitting on the bed next to us watching..."She said it was almost in her stomach bro. Look at this cock. Take your tongue & drag it from tip to balls" He held my face as I did....."open up....Now you'll be able to say it made it to your stomach" he held my face & slowly grinded all his cock down my throat & held me there....warned me he was coming... Then released all he had down my throat.... Was so odd to feel after being with white men for 35 years... I had saw vids but always thought there was some trick photography....I share these with my husband all the time...

Back