Once I go black will I ever be able to go back?

Ochtwf

Couple
My hubby of many years and I just don't have the love life we used to. We talk about me enjoying a BBC (first time) experience and he would like to watch. Just to kinda fullfil a fantasy before we get to lazy. In the past we've been to a club and played together, but never with others. I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to our average love life after such an event?

My hubby of many years and I just don't have the love life we used to. We talk about me enjoying a BBC (first time) experience and he would like to watch. Just to kinda fullfil a fantasy before we get to lazy. In the past we've been to a club and played together, but never with others. I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to our average love life after such an event?
So the cuckold lifestyle is exactly like this,when your husband is fine that you have one or more lovers(fuckers,bulls) and a big cock is still big regardless the skin color.💡

Before you start all this, talk with your husband and tell him what he can do to make your sexlife better. Try new things with each other and explore sex as a couple. When you done all these things and your sex is much better then you can consider taking in another man or woman!

NO! My wife isn't black.but his bbc dildo changed her! In my opinion once you fucked a bbc an black man who know.how to make you orgasming is the end of your husband and you. You will need a bull all.your life.

Back