Once I go black will I ever be able to go back?

Ochtwf

Couple
My hubby of many years and I just don't have the love life we used to. We talk about me enjoying a BBC (first time) experience and he would like to watch. Just to kinda fullfil a fantasy before we get to lazy. In the past we've been to a club and played together, but never with others. I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to our average love life after such an event?

My hubby of many years and I just don't have the love life we used to. We talk about me enjoying a BBC (first time) experience and he would like to watch. Just to kinda fullfil a fantasy before we get to lazy. In the past we've been to a club and played together, but never with others. I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to our average love life after such an event?

Not if you find the right black man who is well endowed and knows what he is doing. I only fuck MWW because a) they are so used to having bad sex b) can handle large equipment and c) go crazy when they learn they can have orgasm after orgasm. Plus, its only right for black men to claim white wives

I heard that it is true that once you go black you can never go back.
Forget about what you heard! Not all penis’s are created equal! I’ve had some white women say that’s not true Stefanie. I told them that they chose the wrong man to open their legs to!! Try it for yourself, just hope that you don’t get a “Selfish Lover” 💔. Then only you can say for yourself “Once you go black…” if you are “ACTUALLY” going to go back to black!

Not if you find the right black man who is well endowed and knows what he is doing. I only fuck MWW because a) they are so used to having bad sex b) can handle large equipment and c) go crazy when they learn they can have orgasm after orgasm. Plus, its only right for black men to claim white wives
True. They do when they fully realize what they’ve been missing and that they can accommodate the equipment easily after a warm up!

Sure, most women do. They ought to change the expression to "once you go Black, you'll probably go back, but you'll never forget the experience!"

It comes down to what you are happy with and even - content with.
If you view sex as merely an act like riding a roller coaster, then you can enjoy wild flings without complication.
But if you view sex as an act of intimacy, then developing more intimacy with your husband may excite your sex life more.
Tread Carefully. Sometimes a fantasy really is just a fantasy.

.. Plus, its only right for black men to claim white wives
And there's never been a generation of whites and Blacks more eager for that new normal. It's an exciting time to see Black men beginning to ascend to their rightful place at the top of the societal pyramid after so long being robbed and abused at the bottom.

Last edited:
Back