Older White women are my favorite

Damn how did you meet her and how she let you
It’s a long story but I met her through my best friend at the time back in college. He was a bouncer downtown and met her at one of the bars he worked at. She was his fwb but he started sharing her with me. We mostly fucked her together but sometimes I got her to myself. She was thick as fuck and a straight freak that pretty much let us do whatever we wanted. The pussy itself was ok but she had some of the best mouth and ass I ever had in my life and she had no problem letting us hit raw and nut in her even though she was married.

63 years old here with 2 boys and 3 grandchildren. Still love fucking as much as when I was 16! We live in the Raleigh Metro area and once I heal from a recent surgery I am going to get me some bbc regardless! In the meantime here is a short video of me getting a black dildo nice and wet. Yes I have some weight on me now but I’m nice and soft and love to be fucked hard and deep. I’m at the point now I may let my first try anal. Thinking about a big black cock makes me so very wet and we always need a thick towel because I squirt all over the bed while watching my interracial videos and using my dildos to fantasize . Done fantasizing and need the real thing! I have 3 weeks to go before the Dr turns me loose to return to my regular routine. Then the fun will begin. I have a lot of time to make up and we are both so ready for me to get blacktopped.
I would love to lend my services

Where do you work?
I work at a school in Miami. It's a combination of three schools into one where as I have access to all three due to the location of my portable. It gives me the choice to enter ether one of the schools to get to the office. Close to two hundred employees with very few male staff . I think that there's less than fifteen black men employed.

Back