Older men fetish came true!

Kenz&TJ

Couple
From
OH, US
Was out one night with girlfriends. Made our rounds to bars and with that came too many drinks. I'm normally a very horny girl but even more when smoking, shroomed or drinking. End of the night saw an older man at the bar. Friends were leaving and I also pretended to leave. Went back in and sat with him. Talked back and forth and had some drinks until last call. He told me he was 64. He was too afraid to try anything so I was the aggressor. Went to his car, told him to pull his pants down and take his cock out. He was already so hard! So much pre cum! He was around 7 inches and a little curved. He was a black man, lighter skin but his cock was darker with a pink head. He kept telling me he never did anything with a white girl before. I spit all over his cock, gagged on it, deepthroated it. Unfortunately he only last maybe 5 mins tops. But his cum, it tasted so sweet! I wanted more but it was already really late.

Was out one night with girlfriends. Made our rounds to bars and with that came too many drinks. I'm normally a very horny girl but even more when smoking, shroomed or drinking. End of the night saw an older man at the bar. Friends were leaving and I also pretended to leave. Went back in and sat with him. Talked back and forth and had some drinks until last call. He told me he was 64. He was too afraid to try anything so I was the aggressor. Went to his car, told him to pull his pants down and take his cock out. He was already so hard! So much pre cum! He was around 7 inches and a little curved. He was a black man, lighter skin but his cock was darker with a pink head. He kept telling me he never did anything with a white girl before. I spit all over his cock, gagged on it, deepthroated it. Unfortunately he only last maybe 5 mins tops. But his cum, it tasted so sweet! I wanted more but it was already really late.
Loved the story, you sound just like me I love the older black man .

Did you swallow his cum and kiss the man in your profile pic afterwards?

wow. out in the parking lot of the bar? were you married or had a bf when you gave that guy head?

This guy was 63 , he was so grateful and knew exactly what to do and was good at it .IMG_0604.jpeg

Loved this thread , telling hubby one night about one of my first encounter in my twenties, being a well developed young woman I got asked to do a photo shoot , my mom thought it was a great idea as it was her idea , when she was visiting a camera shop the man behind the counter told her I was gorgeous and photogenic plus there would be payment , she took me to a studio where there was two men , one in his fifties the other mid thirties, they went through what they wanted and it turned out to be a lingerie photo shoot, mom urged me to do it , the older guy was great and made me relaxed telling me he was very experienced and thought I was so lovely , mom left and I went and got dressed , Rex started to shoot me in underwear as sol sorted out other outfits , his voice was warming telling me to relax show moor skin as I was beautiful which made me really get into it , after the outfits getting moor risky and me in the swing he suggested sol join me , I agreed , sol came out of the dressing room in just his underwear, Rex told him to get behind me I could feel his huge bulge pushing into my ass ,I was now half naked with a black man feeling me up as the camera was clicking away , sol undid me bra cupped my tits squeezing my nipples as Rex clicked away , there chat was turning me on and I was getting wet , sol removed my g string his fingers found my wet mound as he kissed my neck , he removed his pants exposing one huge cock , Rex told him to fuck me as he wanted to film it , I widened my legs and sol held my ankles and fed me his cock , Rex telling his to go slowly as he wanted pictures , he then told me to get on all fours so sol could go deep , felt so good sol was very thick never had such a thick cock before and I was enjoying it , Rex had taken his black cock out of his pants and asking me to open my mouth and suck it as he filmed , for the next few hours I had both men fuck me in every hole , loved the older black men from that date on .

Back