Votes: 71 67.6%
  • Guys with Average BBC

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Younger guys

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Older guys

Votes: 20 19.0%

• Total voters
Love to see my 55 year old 6’2” 215lb amazon wife being dominated and stretched by a strong BBC

Attachments

• 5A661C00-F061-4828-A4EC-952544180C5D.jpeg
    5A661C00-F061-4828-A4EC-952544180C5D.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 88
  • 03FC65B1-4343-465B-B43D-6A5A51A8E7B6.jpeg
    03FC65B1-4343-465B-B43D-6A5A51A8E7B6.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 65
  • A1EF75B1-9C60-43A5-8952-158E3CB81688.jpeg
    A1EF75B1-9C60-43A5-8952-158E3CB81688.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 74D4250D-9F74-4A70-83D7-9796002D786E.jpeg
    74D4250D-9F74-4A70-83D7-9796002D786E.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 62
  • 612D33C9-E0CA-4EBD-B37C-ECB5E1F0A4D6.jpeg
    612D33C9-E0CA-4EBD-B37C-ECB5E1F0A4D6.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 2C95CDF2-3B1C-497E-A375-188FF9024E6F.jpeg
    2C95CDF2-3B1C-497E-A375-188FF9024E6F.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 57
  • F6F746CB-DF80-464E-A1BA-51664C8D608A.jpeg
    F6F746CB-DF80-464E-A1BA-51664C8D608A.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 0FB7217C-CB35-4AA3-B719-3356DD6373DB.jpeg
    0FB7217C-CB35-4AA3-B719-3356DD6373DB.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 58C0C1E8-FA22-43D5-9492-969E3BAB47C5.jpeg
    58C0C1E8-FA22-43D5-9492-969E3BAB47C5.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 93
Les blacks ont tellement soif de restes de chatte. Combien d'hommes blancs voient-vous courir après de vieilles femmes noires ou des asiatiques assoiffés de vos mamies autant que vous. Alors prêt à retourner à la plantation sans fouets ni chaînes...
Jeunes femelles blanches célibataires assez mignonnes ou vous pouvez l'oublier. Tous les mecs noirs devaient faire la même chose sans se soucier... mais toujours chacun à ******* désir. Prendre du plaisir
I'm outraged to read so many shitty false judgments. Who are you ?!
And what are the moderators doing here to block?! Black men aren't animals that crave pussy "leftovers" or whatever! We are human beings with tastes and feelings. You are disrespecting these gorgeous ladies by the way. There are as many "white" Caucasian men with the same tastes and sexual attractions towards his women or others. It's so much more complex. Everyone has a right to pleasure. What the fuck do slavery plantations, chains and whips have to do with this way of life?! Who are you to judge the "values" of these white women by comparing them to black women?! Really anything! You have a racial and stereotypical view of the world. The notion of "race" between human beings does not exist. A bit of human science, history and anthropology will cultivate your uneducated cerebellum to a minimum..

Je ne peux tout simplement pas comprendre pourquoi les hommes noirs fixent leurs normes si bas, en matière d'interracial, et souvent ne respectent même pas ces normes. Au moins quand les hommes d'autres races (latinos, asiatiques, moyen-orientaux, etc.) vont avec des femmes blanches, la femme est au moins décente. Qu'est-ce qui nécessite qu'un homme noir qui a quelque chose choisi à faire (c'est-à-dire, employé, pas mal, intéressant, etc., etc.) veuille s'allonger avec certaines épaves gonflées vues dans ce fil et d'autres fils ?? Oubliez de garder votre BBC difficile, commentez votre BBC devient-elle même difficile en premier lieu face à quelque chose comme ça ??? Vom.
Selon vous, quelles sont les normes ou les normes corporelles de ces femmes dans la société ? Qui es-tu pour porter des jugements stupides sur ces dames et ces hommes noirs ?! Tu est parfait ? Au fait, vous n'avez aucun respect pour la femme de base. Les meilleurs amants dévoués ne sont que ces imbéciles "d'épaves éclatées gonflées" !😡 J'aime leur fougue&passion, leurs courbes, leur maturité, leur simplicité, leur douceur&sensualité, les tabous brisés et on baise passionnément. Alors qu'il y a 20 ou 30 ans de différence d'âge entre nous. Le goût de chacun est différent. Toutes les femmes du monde sont uniques. J'ai un profond respect dans le consensuel. Rien de dégradant. Ces charmants ne sont pas désespérés ni forcément vecteurs d'IST ! Qu'est-ce que tu fous sur ce fil ?! Je le répète : la notion de race entre les êtres humains n'existe pas scientifiquement. Rien que la mélanine et les ethnies qui nous différencient des sombres incultes que vous êtes. Vous êtes obsédé par la race et raciste sans le savoir ! Si vous avez un complexe d'infériorité envers les autres "races", c'est votre putain de problème. Mais ne généralisez pas sur les hommes noirs. Les gens sont libres de leurs sentiments et attirances sexuelles pour autant que je sache. Rien à voir avec les « e-plantations » faisant allusion à l'esclavage ou au racisme. Mon Dieu, que d'étroitesse d'esprit et de bêtise qu'il ne faut pas lire ici ! Personne ne vous a demandé de toucher ces dames, vous n'atteindrez jamais leurs chevilles ! Il y a des claques qui se perdent ici. Mépris, misogynie, jugements et propos honteux !

Please moderators where are you????😡

Last edited:
What do you think are the norms or bodily standards of these women in society? Who are you to pass dumb judgments on these black ladies and men?! You are perfect ? You have no respect for the base woman by the way. The best devoted lovers are just those "swollen busted wrecks" fool! 😡 I like their ardour&passion, their curves, their maturity, their simplicity, their sweetness&sensuality, the broken taboos and we fuck passionately. While there are 20 or 30 years of age difference between us. Everyone's taste is different. All women in the world are one of a kind. I have a deep respect in the consensual. Nothing degrading. These charming are not desperate nor necessarily vectors of STIs! What the hell are you doing on this thread?! I repeat: the notion of race between human beings does not exist scientifically. Nothing but the melanin and the ethnicities that differentiate us dark uneducated that you are. You are race-obsessed and racist without knowing it! If you have an inferiority complex towards other "races" that's your fucking problem. But don't generalize about black men. People are free of their sexual feelings and attractions as far as I know. Nothing to do with "e-plantations" alluding to slavery or racism. My God, what narrow-mindedness and stupidity that should not be read here! No one asked you to touch these ladies, you will never reach their ankles! There are slaps that get lost here. Contempt, misogyny, shameful judgments and remarks! 🖕🖕

There you go...simp *******.

What do you think are the norms or bodily standards of these women in society? Who are you to pass dumb judgments on these black ladies and men?! You are perfect ? You have no respect for the base woman by the way. The best devoted lovers are just those "swollen busted wrecks" fool! 😡 I like their ardour&passion, their curves, their maturity, their simplicity, their sweetness&sensuality, the broken taboos and we fuck passionately. While there are 20 or 30 years of age difference between us. Everyone's taste is different. All women in the world are one of a kind. I have a deep respect in the consensual. Nothing degrading. These charming are not desperate nor necessarily vectors of STIs! What the hell are you doing on this thread?! I repeat: the notion of race between human beings does not exist scientifically. Nothing but the melanin and the ethnicities that differentiate us dark uneducated that you are. You are race-obsessed and racist without knowing it! If you have an inferiority complex towards other "races" that's your fucking problem. But don't generalize about black men. People are free of their sexual feelings and attractions as far as I know. Nothing to do with "e-plantations" alluding to slavery or racism. My God, what narrow-mindedness and stupidity that should not be read here! No one asked you to touch these ladies, you will never reach their ankles! There are slaps that get lost here. Contempt, misogyny, shameful judgments and remarks! 🖕🖕

Stop talking out of your armpit. What the men are saying above is bang-on. Obviously simps like you come here to eat pasty leftovers like they were a four course meal. You and the black men who cater to these desperados are just well-endowed bucks on plantation leave. And that is how the whites prefer you: well-endowed and strong-bodied and dumb, so you can be used like plantation bucks to blacken their wives.

Seriously, some black men are a joke. Look at the pictures of these busted wrecks above. Really????? I mean, seriously? You really come to these types of places drool over these hideous pasty lumps? I tell you, the sl ave mentality is really strong among these p lantation bucks.

Back