Votes: 71 67.6%
  • Guys with Average BBC

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Younger guys

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Older guys

Votes: 20 19.0%

• Total voters
I like women who will take this BBC and let me boldly go where no average cock has ever gone before deep inside them! 🚀

If I were and amusement park ride I wouldn't have a sign on me that says "you must be this tall or this weight to ride this ride" it would say "you must be uninhibited to ride this ride because you never know where it might go or where you might want it to go"!😉

I don't care if you are heavier, average, or petite every woman deserves to have her holes stuffed, stretched, and filled as much as she can handle.

I totally believe in body positivity meaning I am totally positive that your back will be blown out by the time it's over!

As far as I concerned one size fits all or all can be made to fit one size!🤣😂

As long as you don't run from the dick or do any cum dodging then you heavier ladies can get it just like anyone else!🤷‍♂️

I love older white women, always have. I want to fuck older wives,mothers and grandmothers! I like them thick or thin. Someone might look at a nice innocent grandmother with a tray of freshly backed cookies as a sweet old lady,me I see my next potential slut! I look at them and I am already trying to get into their granny panties! I especially love seeing older wives and grandmotherswho love cock,black cock to be specific! If I can't fuck them myself, I love seeing pictures and videos of older women taking BBC! The best piece of ass I ever had was 69 years old!

Black guys are so thirsty for leftover pussy. How many white men do you see chasing after old black women or asians thirsty for your grandmas as much as you do. So ready to go back to the plantation without whips or chains...
Young pretty cute single white females or you can forget it. All black guys should do the same regardless...but still everyone to his desire. Enjoy

Back