Votes: 71 67.6%
  • Guys with Average BBC

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Younger guys

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Older guys

Votes: 20 19.0%

• Total voters
I love older white women, always have. I want to fuck older wives,mothers and grandmothers! I like them thick or thin. Someone might look at a nice innocent grandmother with a tray of freshly backed cookies as a sweet old lady,me I see my next potential slut! I look at them and I am already trying to get into their granny panties! I especially love seeing older wives and grandmotherswho love cock,black cock to be specific! If I can't fuck them myself, I love seeing pictures and videos of older women taking BBC! The best piece of ass I ever had was 69 years old!
Older black women age better and have better values. Some of these old white women even sleep with dogs horses. Even their own men are not interested but brothers will be all over that like a dog on heat...

If you are not interested in older women, why post in this thread at all? There are plenty of threads about young girls on here! No need to come on here and insult and degrade ladies because of their age,weight,or race!

Last edited:
How many of you guys like older heavier women...
How many of you guys like older heavier women...
I do not just sleep with everyone or everything. I like older heavier pretty women. I have done the skinny women and I am done with that. I am not talking about really obese women. I am talking about your size Brenda.

I agree,I have always preferred older women. I am not into really big women, but I have come to appreciate a rubenesque lady. A bit on the thick side is just fine with me.My wife is 8 years older than me and isn't fat,she's not boney either at 140 pounds. I have been with a lady that was 180 pounds, and she was a great lay,with massive tits,plenty of ass,and the wettest pussy I ever fucked! I sent her home to hubby even wetter!

Tracyjane is hot,not heavier, at all, but just a tiny bit on the thick side,which to me is perfect! She is a real BBC lover too! She would be the perfect wife!
I do agree with the Nigerian. Brothers we have to raise our standards. I have fucked fat women , but it's not what I want as a everyday standard. It's not.

I judge a piece of ass not only by how the woman looks,but by her level of input,when she is fucking me.The older women I have been with are experienced, and know what they want sexually. There is no playing games when you get them in the sack! They want to fuck,and put forth a real effort to do just that. The best piece of ass I ever had was 69 years old the last time we were together. That woman was on my cock from the minute I got to her apartment until the sex was done. She would kiss me as I walked into the place, take my hand an say lets go to bed,and spend the next hour sitting on my face with my cock in her mouth the whole time. I used to love looking between her big tits and watching her mouth going down on my cock,while her sweet hairy pussy and tight asshole were on the tip of my tongue. Older ladies need lovin to,and they have class,no one is lowering their standard being with them.

Back