Older BBC out there?

We started with a older bull and I would agree they are more trustworthy and she is not using condoms the older bulls also will work to get her over the hump a lot better they have the experience and I think they look at each white woman different and work on things with each of them that get the woman over that hump we have been really happy with older so far more then the younger black men.
:))))))))))))))-------------------

We started with a older bull and I would agree they are more trustworthy and she is not using condoms the older bulls also will work to get her over the hump a lot better they have the experience and I think they look at each white woman different and work on things with each of them that get the woman over that hump we have been really happy with older so far more then the younger black men.
I think my wife would be more comfortable with an older bbc as she shows more interest in older black men

Pushing 50 in Metro Toronto, Canada and no action here in comparison to America or the UK. At least I can enjoy my animé and gaming, lol!

Back