Older BBC out there?

i am sure that there are some older BBC hammering some white pussy of all ages. my wife was getting blacked by a man in his 50's when we were in our late 30's. How many older black males are active in the lifestyle and on this board? gotta be some!
I would love to hear from a mature BBC 50's plus to take care of my wife on regular basis

i am sure that there are some older BBC hammering some white pussy of all ages. my wife was getting blacked by a man in his 50's when we were in our late 30's. How many older black males are active in the lifestyle and on this board? gotta be some!
Where are you located? I'm a mature bbc that's active and pounding as much pussy as I can get. Would love a crack at your wife.

We are looking for bulls we can build an ongoing friendship with, because my wife only fucks bare, so we need to have a good level of trust and comfort, and we have found the more mature bulls are more interested in a good relationship with a couple than just hopping beds and hotwives and their primary focus. Young bulls have just seemed to look at things significantly differently than we do and are really looking for a fuck, and not the more complex part of a cuck/hot wife/bull relationship...

We are looking for bulls we can build an ongoing friendship with, because my wife only fucks bare, so we need to have a good level of trust and comfort, and we have found the more mature bulls are more interested in a good relationship with a couple than just hopping beds and hotwives and their primary focus. Young bulls have just seemed to look at things significantly differently than we do and are really looking for a fuck, and not the more complex part of a cuck/hot wife/bull relationship...
That's why I want mature bull I would like my wife to have a regular bull

We started with a older bull and I would agree they are more trustworthy and she is not using condoms the older bulls also will work to get her over the hump a lot better they have the experience and I think they look at each white woman different and work on things with each of them that get the woman over that hump we have been really happy with older so far more then the younger black men.

Back