oil rig hook up

working in the oil industry in Norway is quite popular, good pay, even better time off. But the best for me had to have been one of the girls I met while onboard, that ended up in a 2 year secret affair. Now on any rig, its predominantly men onboard, that's just how it is. the best part of the rotation was going to the canteen and seeing some of the hotties that work there. I had heard about blondie before I saw her, from my colleagues. so come lunch time I was looking forward to see if they were right about how she looked. what I didn't know was that she was already eyeballing me as soon as I came in. by the time we had eye contact and she smiled, I knew I had her. we spoke and flirted for a couple of days and I asked if she wanted to come see a movie in my room. keep in mind this was about a week in my trip and I was horny as fuck, she accepted came over later that night. Didn't watch much of the movie, she was adamant about not fucking on the first night and barely got away with it..not before I made her cum with my finger and tongue. she came over the next night, as soon as she walked through the door, I was on her. Kissing her and lifting her off the ground, she made it quite clear that there would be no resistance from her that night. I told her to get on her knees and suck my dick. she did as she was told, and when I unzipped my pants and let out my cock..she let out a gasp and just looked at me.she called me "beautiful" then kissed my dick from helmet to stem. then hungrily took it in her warm moist mouth.she was a good cock sucker but I had a point to prove, I had to fuck her brains out. when I undressed her, her pussy was so wet that it was actually dripping on the floor like a leaky faucet. needless to say I fucked her hard, well and long. I had to put my hand over her mouth to stop her screaming, cause the walls were so thin. we carried this affair on for 2 years, she would come to work with lingerie and heels in her luggage. and she would come to me with a different set almost every night. She will never forget her first BBC and dare I say her best fuck ever. terrible shame her husband found out. icing on the cake, I got her so hooked on black dick and the lifestyle that I even made her join this site..for the time it lasted..she was a fucking hit. for the guys that have seen her on the site before.....ur welcome.
Damn bro - salut from Copenhagen!

working in the oil industry in Norway is quite popular, good pay, even better time off. But the best for me had to have been one of the girls I met while onboard, that ended up in a 2 year secret affair. Now on any rig, its predominantly men onboard, that's just how it is. the best part of the rotation was going to the canteen and seeing some of the hotties that work there. I had heard about blondie before I saw her, from my colleagues. so come lunch time I was looking forward to see if they were right about how she looked. what I didn't know was that she was already eyeballing me as soon as I came in. by the time we had eye contact and she smiled, I knew I had her. we spoke and flirted for a couple of days and I asked if she wanted to come see a movie in my room. keep in mind this was about a week in my trip and I was horny as fuck, she accepted came over later that night. Didn't watch much of the movie, she was adamant about not fucking on the first night and barely got away with it..not before I made her cum with my finger and tongue. she came over the next night, as soon as she walked through the door, I was on her. Kissing her and lifting her off the ground, she made it quite clear that there would be no resistance from her that night. I told her to get on her knees and suck my dick. she did as she was told, and when I unzipped my pants and let out my cock..she let out a gasp and just looked at me.she called me "beautiful" then kissed my dick from helmet to stem. then hungrily took it in her warm moist mouth.she was a good cock sucker but I had a point to prove, I had to fuck her brains out. when I undressed her, her pussy was so wet that it was actually dripping on the floor like a leaky faucet. needless to say I fucked her hard, well and long. I had to put my hand over her mouth to stop her screaming, cause the walls were so thin. we carried this affair on for 2 years, she would come to work with lingerie and heels in her luggage. and she would come to me with a different set almost every night. She will never forget her first BBC and dare I say her best fuck ever. terrible shame her husband found out. icing on the cake, I got her so hooked on black dick and the lifestyle that I even made her join this site..for the time it lasted..she was a fucking hit. for the guys that have seen her on the site before.....ur welcome.
Good girl, if I was her husband I'd be packing her stuff for her every trip

Is that her in the pics on your profile?
Those pics are hot, but now, knowing the story, it's like a hundred times more sexy 😉

Back