Ohio Whats up??

Hi Mark. We're in Sidney. Check out our profile and let me know what you think. We have the same issues with flakey guys. Some claim to be dominant and aren't. Some claim to be dominant and are just assholes that treat women like *******. Is it too much to ask to meet a guy, have some drinks, treat my woman with respect and compliment her. Be a gentleman and then I hand her over to be controlled, used, told what to do, to say, to look at me while she's serving. Grab a handful of hair, hold her neck and smack her ass. Call her names AFTER she's turned on and into it. She's a good girl and does what she's told, but you have to get her there first.

Attachments

• 20190612_192038.jpg
    20190612_192038.jpg
    773.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190612_152449.jpg
    20190612_152449.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 50
Hi Mark. We're in Sidney. Check out our profile and let me know what you think. We have the same issues with flakey guys. Some claim to be dominant and aren't. Some claim to be dominant and are just assholes that treat women like *******. Is it too much to ask to meet a guy, have some drinks, treat my woman with respect and compliment her. Be a gentleman and then I hand her over to be controlled, used, told what to do, to say, to look at me while she's serving. Grab a handful of hair, hold her neck and smack her ass. Call her names AFTER she's turned on and into it. She's a good girl and does what she's told, but you have to get her there first.

******* what’s good ;) I can do all of that and more

We’re in the greater Cincinnati area and have the same problem. Seems like everyone around here is all talk, picture collectors or flakes. We want one regular Bull that wants to get together on a regular basis and use a couple for his pleasure. Most talk a good game then ghost when you press them to meet.

We’re in the greater Cincinnati area and have the same problem. Seems like everyone around here is all talk, picture collectors or flakes. We want one regular Bull that wants to get together on a regular basis and use a couple for his pleasure. Most talk a good game then ghost when you press them to meet.

I’m in Columbus, HMU

you will find that's most likely the case all the way around

Same, having trouble finding submissive single ladies or couples in my area interested in setting something up with me.

Back