Ohhh to be under her while she takes a BBC

You know I have always wondered why when I have such a cute and loyal wife that I would like nothing more than to see her getting power fucked by one or two well endowed black guys? I wonder how nice it would be to be in a 69 with her so I can watch his BBC go in and out of her. Alas she would never do it. I feel like I just need to be in that situation once and I could at least see what it is all about. I have been trying to hook up with an interracial couple for some time but with no luck. I am nice looking, fit and take really good care of myself. I just want to be under a hot white girl or Latina while she is taking a BBC. So if anyone is down for that, hit me up here. I have no problems with cleaning up, cream pies or any of that. If anyone has any POV media of a cuckold under his wife while she is taking a BBC I would love to see it. Hit me up.

It is one of our favorite things to do. Whenever we find a partner with a big enough dick I will lay with my back on the bed and my head just barely hanging off the edge and she will straddle me so I can lick her clit and also the bull's dick as it goes in. We only do covered PIV and PIA, so no creampies :( but I still love it when the bull pulls out for me to clean up, and the feeling of his balls along my forehead as he rails her.

We usually do this stuff in places where cameras/phones aren't allowed, but I might have some video of it from a private date. I know we did the other way around on camera, where the bull fucked me while she licked him, but I think we might have done it the other way too. Will check when I get a chance.

Maybe another way to go about it is to give him a blow job. Lick his balls, and sniff his ass. Then, anytime he's fucking your wife, you'll remember how it was to be with him, up close and personal.

Back