OH NO!!! MY YOU CAUGHT ME BEING A WHORE!!!

The next week, we went back and the bartender fucked me in the store room while hubs was at bar drinking. It was, at that time, the biggest cock I had ever had! The girl bartender told my hubs that after tonight, he’d be lucky if I didn’t divorce him because I’d never be the same. When we came out, the bartender asked me in front of my hubs “who owns that pussy?” I told him he did now. The bartender gave us all a shot to celebrate I guess. My hubs ate out his cum when we got home. He loves it

The next week, we went back and the bartender fucked me in the store room while hubs was at bar drinking. It was, at that time, the biggest cock I had ever had! The girl bartender told my hubs that after tonight, he’d be lucky if I didn’t divorce him because I’d never be the same. When we came out, the bartender asked me in front of my hubs “who owns that pussy?” I told him he did now. The bartender gave us all a shot to celebrate I guess. My hubs ate out his cum when we got home. He loves it
Many have taken all of your holes since and you love to serve blacks every day!!!

Back