OH NO!!! MY YOU CAUGHT ME BEING A WHORE!!!

Not only a mom-mobile, but a whore-mobile as well.
My wife's Suburban was colloquially known as the whore mobile. She was entertaining in the Home Depot parking lot when someone spray painted WHORE along both sides. She had to pick up two of the k ids after this. They and their friends thought it "cool" because of what the wind did to the wet paint. Fortunately they were too young to know what it meant.

My wife's Suburban was colloquially known as the whore mobile. She was entertaining in the Home Depot parking lot when someone spray painted WHORE along both sides. She had to pick up two of the k ids after this. They and their friends thought it "cool" because of what the wind did to the wet paint. Fortunately they were too young to know what it meant.
One of the greatest pleasures of being a white cuckold is to know that our wives are using the expensive vehicles we provide them with to publicly put on a show as to what Black cock whores they are. A greater pleasure is for us to join the other witnesses to our wives shamelessly committing interracial adultery.

Back