Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

Just the way to spread them. So when you touch down. They feel it.
I wish I could get in that position again, but I had back surgery back in the early 90's and it severely limited the motion in my hips to allow me to flex like that anymore. It destroys my back. Any sex is still good though!:)

You know I get a totally different perspective from a BBC. I feel that I would control them rather than the other way around. I would use them for my sexual pleasure and then tell them goodbye. So I guess with some of us "white wives" we aren't your typical submissive airheads, but yet someone who has much more intelligence that we are given credit for. I know this because its my mental makeup. Its something i have been trying to get my husband to understand for the past year. Before I was married all my sexual encounters, no matter how mind blowing ( for the both of us might I add ), I was always the one who told them bye bye, see you later. My husband never saw that side of me because I fell in love with him and things were totally different. Still are today. I could sleep with another guy, with my husbands approval and no matter how much I cum, in the end I would be like. Thanks I enjoyed it but bye bye. Thats just me. So hope you guys understand that all women aren't like the norm expected here. Mu husband says I should have been a man lol because of my attitudes towards sex I guess.

Back