Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

tumblr_namkr2Uiy01tvzpu1o1_400.gif

Perhaps one of the most relevant characteristics of cuckold husbands is that we really whish our wives enjoy sex, not matter if they do it with us or with somebody else.
I've enjoyed a lot all the times my wife was fucked by her ex black boyfriend Axel, but in special when he was able to make her cum in some way or situation where I couldn't have done.
I've told in some posts that I could my wife cum in doggy just in one occasion. Doggy is not "my position" and I don't know why. Either my wife or me have not felt a good pleasure when we fucked in this position. But I really knew she liked fucking in doggy so, when our black friend Axel visited us, I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy.
Axel fucked Susie by behind at least three times. Once during the second time he came at home (they fucked standing in that occasion) and twice more during the last times he visited us (they fucked over our bed with my wife in four legs). In all that fucks he was able to make my wife cum.
axel susie.jpg axel susie 2.jpg axel susie 3.jpg axel susie 4.jpg axel susie 5.jpg axel susie 6.jpg axel susie 7.jpg axel susie 8.jpg

Back