Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

This makes me think of this weekend when we went to one of her friends wedding and were staying in town at a large motel and we went to the bar Friday night for a few drinks. She was dressed hot and a lot of guys giving her looks and some even talked to her if they got a chance. I notice a big hunk of a black guy kept smiling at her and I went to the restroom and took my time. When I returned he was talking to her and putting his hands on her and she was eating it up. I stood back and watched a while and then went back he talked a few minutes and parted ways. I was teasing her about him wanting to give her some black cock and she said she was missing our black friends back home but we didn't see him in the bar anywhere. After the wedding Saturday we went back to the bar and there he was so I asked her if she wanted to try his cock out and she just tried to laugh it off. He came over and ask her to dance and she asked if she could and I turned her loose. She came back from a few songs and I said is it a big black cock in his pants and it was I don't know. So I said did he make that little white pussy as wet as he did last night and she said fill it was dripping wet. So I slipped off and told this guy he could fuck her but I got to watch and he was all for it. We went to the room and started kissing me as soon as we hit the door. Then the knock at the door and I let him in and her cloths hit the floor and they went at it for hours. The white hoses on this girl looks like what she had on from the wedding she fuck him in.

Back