Oh Fuck I'm CUMMMMING: Amateur only!

41etPsD.jpg
ANNOUNCEMENT: The orgasm train will soon be departing from the hallway, stopping at living room, bathroom, kitchen and the final destination, the bedroom. All change at every stop. Passengers are advised to have their pussies shaved and bare ready for inspection by the train crew. Please ask our highly trained staff if there is anything you would like them to do for you. Cuckolds will be coming around periodically with a trolley of drinks, snacks and refreshments. We hope you enjoy your journey.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The orgasm train will soon be departing from the hallway, stopping at living room, bathroom, kitchen and the final destination, the bedroom. All change at every stop. Passengers are advised to have their pussies shaved and bare ready for inspection by the train crew. Please ask our highly trained staff if there is anything you would like them to do for you. Cuckolds will be coming around periodically with a trolley of drinks, snacks and refreshments. We hope you enjoy your journey.

God, I'd love to be married to this amazing, sexual whore. I'd love her forever, completely spoil her in every way, and make sure this scenario happens as of yet as she would like. I would do anything for my wife to be this fun and sexual.

God, I'd love to be married to this amazing, sexual whore. I'd love her forever, completely spoil her in every way, and make sure this scenario happens as of yet as she would like. I would do anything for my wife to be this fun and sexual.
Yeah, shame there wasn't some place we could just go buy a lifetime pass to ride that journey

Back