Obsessed with my wife getting blacked

rayandE

Couple
Why is it so hsrd to het my wife to try bbc? She loves big dildos and talks about it with me alot. After waiting i think i know whst may work, immersion therapy. She said if cbsnce happened and we hangout with a bbc good chance shed do something especially if bbc was aggressive and i was into it. So basically criteris is a big cock, must be 100% disease free and in rhode island area. Send dick pics and lets try this. No guarentee from her but iill encourage her to do it (a bj is 90% and she likes sggressive guys and may give in to more). Help me get her blacked i want. Shes only ever been with me and i feel everyone should experience more. So my goal is to nudge her and shes s little self conscous but hot and is a great fuck. Im so frustrated and if i get h3r in right moos shell do anything to pñease me and i know she wants to try a bbc but is afraid itll make me see her different so aññ ee need is opportunity.

Why is it so hsrd to het my wife to try bbc? She loves big dildos and talks about it with me alot. After waiting i think i know whst may work, immersion therapy. She said if cbsnce happened and we hangout with a bbc good chance shed do something especially if bbc was aggressive and i was into it. So basically criteris is a big cock, must be 100% disease free and in rhode island area. Send dick pics and lets try this. No guarentee from her but iill encourage her to do it (a bj is 90% and she likes sggressive guys and may give in to more). Help me get her blacked i want. Shes only ever been with me and i feel everyone should experience more. So my goal is to nudge her and shes s little self conscous but hot and is a great fuck. Im so frustrated and if i get h3r in right moos shell do anything to pñease me and i know she wants to try a bbc but is afraid itll make me see her different so aññ ee need is opportunity.

So, your wife isn’t aware of your activity on BtoW?

Back