NYC Vacation Next Week -- Maybe BBC Fun While We're There?

CLTCouple

Couple
From
NC, US
Hi guys! We haven't really been into this lifestyle much lately (real life + work and everything else takes up so much time) but we're planning a trip to NYC next weekend (April 14th-16th) and was thinking there's no harm in posting an ad, seeing what NYC has to offer and if everyone clicks like we hope they will maybe get a ******* at our hotel bar and take it back to the room.

We are both professionals in our fields and may be even moving to NYC so face pics are probably not going to happen on here (maybe in private e-mail). We will need recent tests if you insist on not using a condom. This is non-negotiable. Here is what we're looking for:

Around our age (24-35), fit, attractive, professional and hung (duh lol). I'm looking for at least 9"+ and thick. We prefer you to be dominant, into racial play and (if it gets this far) open to both of us. This is not a deal breaking as he's always been fine with watching/joining on me but it's a huge turn on to me. He's never done it though, I think it's something I'd love to see if he's comfortable with it. There will be a safe word we utter if anyone gets pushed beyond their boundaries and we expect you to respect that immediately.

Sorry for all the rules, we've done this before and it was always a mind-blowing experience for both of us, but we need to know we're safe and confident we all can respect each other, until we decide to submit to you of course ;-)

Please either respond to this ad here or send us a DM with pics. Sorry if we do not respond immediately, but if the situation is right and we feel you're what we're looking for you will definitely hear from us.

- A & C

Attachments

• tumblr_nx1qf559Te1utay4wo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nx1qf559Te1utay4wo1_1280.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 194
  • tumblr_onri72TiD41utay4wo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onri72TiD41utay4wo1_1280.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 192
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Hi guys! We haven't really been into this lifestyle much lately (real life + work and everything else takes up so much time) but we're planning a trip to NYC next weekend (April 14th-16th) and was thinking there's no harm in posting an ad, seeing what NYC has to offer and if everyone clicks like we hope they will maybe get a ******* at our hotel bar and take it back to the room.

We are both professionals in our fields and may be even moving to NYC so face pics are probably not going to happen on here (maybe in private e-mail). We will need recent tests if you insist on not using a condom. This is non-negotiable. Here is what we're looking for:

Around our age (24-35), fit, attractive, professional and hung (duh lol). I'm looking for at least 9"+ and thick. We prefer you to be dominant, into racial play and (if it gets this far) open to both of us. This is not a deal breaking as he's always been fine with watching/joining on me but it's a huge turn on to me. He's never done it though, I think it's something I'd love to see if he's comfortable with it. There will be a safe word we utter if anyone gets pushed beyond their boundaries and we expect you to respect that immediately.

Sorry for all the rules, we've done this before and it was always a mind-blowing experience for both of us, but we need to know we're safe and confident we all can respect each other, until we decide to submit to you of course ;-)

Please either respond to this ad here or send us a DM with pics. Sorry if we do not respond immediately, but if the situation is right and we feel you're what we're looking for you will definitely hear from us.

- A & C
Bring her to cali or las Vegas

I'm Kris from Charlotte ..I have a Bull for you in Charlotte ..I sent you a message ..reply back if you guys are still looking . I'm not seeking anything from this other then to help you guys and connect you with a great Charlotte Bull

- A & C
Hi im in nyc will love to make your vocation adventurous and fun I have a 9 inch bbc for you

Attachments

• PHOTO_20170204_092913.jpg
    PHOTO_20170204_092913.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
Back