NYC single

clagb

Female
From
NY, US
Hello everyone !

I'm 29, French living in NYC (where I moved a year and a half ago).
I'm single and looking for dials or hook-ups in NYC (any place reachable via MTA/PATH trains).

I've got experience with GB's and BBC's but don't want to share to much publicly, hit me if you have questions !

Side-note: I have a huge kink for cum, I love to pump it, taste it, swallowing it.

C.

Last edited:
Hello everyone !

I'm single and looking for dials or hook-ups in NYC (any place reachable via MTA/PATH trains).

I've got experience with GB's and BBC's but don't want to share to much publicly, hit me if you have questions !

Side-note: I have a huge kink for cum, I love to pump it, taste it, swallowing it.

C.
nyc here but cant message u even though im verified??

You should get verified otherwise people will think you're a gay man with a thing for black men.

Hello everyone !

dm me

Hello everyone !

C.
Bbc located in nyc. DM me!

Hello everyone !

C.
I'm In NYC

Hello everyone !

C.
I’m also in NYC send me a Direct Message

Hello everyone !

C.
I frequently come to nyc

Hello everyone !

C.

my kind of woman! if you're ever in Burlington, Vermont, let me know

Back