NYC meetup

Hey you, would love to try and set up a meet up when you’re in town. Check out my profile and shoot me a message if anything catches your eye

Hello everyone! We are traveling to New York City for family and we’re hoping to find a bull to come play 😘 if interested let us know! We’re looking for a dominant hung bull who knows how to treat a slut. She loves being called degrading names and if you like anal that’s a big plus! We will be there Oct. 16-20.

Melissa and John 💋
Please login or become a member to view

I’ll fuck her in the ass all night 😍

Hello everyone! We are traveling to New York City for family and we’re hoping to find a bull to come play 😘 if interested let us know! We’re looking for a dominant hung bull who knows how to treat a slut. She loves being called degrading names and if you like anal that’s a big plus! We will be there Oct. 16-20.

Melissa and John 💋

I’d love to own her for a few days. Put her in her place.

Attachments

• IMG_3239.MP4
    703.3 KB

Melissa and John 💋

👀

Melissa and John 💋

I’m very interested

Experienced 10 year+ BBC swinger here. My pics and videos can give you a flavor of what I’m into.
B from NYC

Melissa and John 💋

Would love too. I’m in nyc as well

Melissa and John 💋

U in nyc

Melissa and John 💋

@KingHandsome99 👆🏾👆🏾👀👀

Back