NURSES!

I could say and guarantee that nurses have the highest sex drive as well as the bearing capacity of getting the dick as much as a man want …
I want to know why !
Any nurses here ?
Working with life and death really changes how one manages time and energy.
Sexual expression and orgasm is the highest expression of life aside of the moment of birth and death. I’ve been ER charge for 20 years…. We process thru physicality. The different areas also have personalities
ER are wild ICU are regimented, etc

Sexual expression and orgasm is the highest expression of life aside of the moment of birth and death. I’ve been ER charge for 20 years…. We process thru physicality. The different areas also have personalities
Send me a pm

PM ME

It's clear
This is a fascinating take as I've wondered about this as well.... Would love to hear more about some stories of you and your colleagues over the years

Back