Nude Resorts

Temptations in Mexico is topless optional, Desire Pearl or Desire Riviera Maya are clothing optional. Temptations allows single males, Desire does not.

There is a hot spring resort in nm. Forgot the name. Near silver springs area. There were two in TN as well
Might wanna search on duckduckgo

We have been going to Desire Pearl in Puerto Morales Mexico (Cancun) for the last 3 years and love it. Clothing Optional / Couples only. PM me if you want any details.
Thinking about taking the wife there in Feb. of 2024, question on the age of people that visit - we are in our mid 50's.

I strongly encourage to you go....you will love it. I believe that over 95% of the "first-timers" return for additional trips...it's THAT special. The age ranges vary on the timing....you will see couples from their 20's to their 60s. I assure you that you will find anything that interests you there. Feel free to PM me if you would like any additional information/details/recommendations/ stories of our experiences. Our 4th trip is next Spring and I can answer ANY questions you have and provide ANY details. Thanks for reaching out.

Thinking about taking the wife there in Feb. of 2024, question on the age of people that visit - we are in our mid 50's.
Desire Pearl and Desire Riviera Maya are the same but different. DRM is maybe a little younger 30-50 range, but all ages are common, definitely more of a party. DP is 35 to 65+, more laid back, more relaxed. Been to each once, DRM there were two couples in their 70’s, but everyone else was under 50. When we were at DP, there were all ages, but into the 70’s for a few couples.

Back