Nude beaches and chastity

I would be cautious because that can be interpreted as open sexual fetish play. Nude beach goers, in my experience, tend ironically to frown upon sexualizing nudity. Also the metal cage can act like an oven in the sun. My guess is someone will complain. At least in the US.
Indeed the cage gets hot! My Wife refers to our nude beach excursions as "weenie roasts". Seriously though, it is quite the conversation starter among potential bulls.

I don't see why u couldn't wear one but your basically your advertising to everyone that u got
psychological problems

. Keep in mind that some nudist locations do not emphasize sex. Cages draw attention to genitals and reveal information about a couples sexuality that is not always welcome. Other locations. ( Jamaica ) are more tolerant of cages as it is a clear indication the wife is there for sex with the locals.
I think that it is a great idea for the husband or lady’s mate to be kept in a chastity cage while nude in public. True, they do draw attention to their genitalia but at the same time so would an erection. What if your locked cuck was naughty and you had to discipline him before going outside nude? Are marks from a strap or cane on his bottom also offensive? I like to know that discipline is used to keep others inline. What better humiliation that welts on a freshly punished bare butt?

Her Pet; I have been caged for a long time and when we go to the nude beach often, Haulover in Miami for us, and the cage comes off as it's not proper to wear sexaul devices in family oriented nude beaches. At Haulover there are ******* and tenagers that are there and any sexual activity out of the water is just not tolerated as far as I know. I've seen a few men with cock rings, but that is rare....so basically i would not recommended unless the beach tolerates sexual activity.

Wife hasn't tried BBC yet, but you are all saying if I go to Haulover beach with my wife and wear my chastity cage she will get approached by hung black men nonstop? If so I know where we will be going this summer when my ******* go to stay with there grandparents.

Back