Nude Beach

While I like the attempt................with my experience can i suggest matching the lighting of the org and you add in models. My oldest is a wiz at Photoshop/lightroom and we sit for an hour getting a picture she has done "fixed". her's are not P-o-r-n, but still super sexy. (no, I'm not allowed to post them here or anywhere actually. She kinda picky like that)

While I like the attempt................with my experience can i suggest matching the lighting of the org and you add in models. My oldest is a wiz at Photoshop/lightroom and we sit for an hour getting a picture she has done "fixed". her's are not P-o-r-n, but still super sexy. (no, I'm not allowed to post them here or anywhere actually. She kinda picky like that)
Will try that I always appreciate the tip.

However, I do these on my phone so not only am I limited to free apps but I'm working with a very small screen so I don't see the defects you'll see on a large high def oc screen

Will try that I always appreciate the tip.

However, I do these on my phone so not only am I limited to free apps but I'm working with a very small screen so I don't see the defects you'll see on a large high def oc screen
Oh that makes sense. yeah, there's a lot my monitors show.

Back